Thread: Jon Gold Questions Scott Ritter And Ray McGovern On 9/11 - Video Inside

Jon Gold Questions Scott Ritter And Ray McGovern On 9/11 - Video Inside

Jon Gold Questions Scott Ritter And Ray McGovern On 9/11
    Thanks to www.911blogger.com

Video
    Click Here

This is from an event where the discussion was about the Iraq Occupation. It was sponsored by Montco Democracy for America (www.dfalink.com/montcodfa).

Former Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter and ex CIA Analyst Ray McGovern were the speakers of the event. Both had compelling things to say. Scott Ritter is obviously passionate about what he believes, and I believe him to be a good man. I think he's wrong to say there's no "hard facts" regarding 9/11. When he said that, I wanted to say, "Have you looked into it?" However, I kept my cool.

Mr. McGovern is always a pleasure to see. This encounter was reminiscent of our first meeting. We were at the 9/11 People's Commission in Washington D.C. on 9/11/2004. At that meeting, I was fortunate enough to get the first question. Today was no different. I made sure I was first in line. Our first meeting in D.C. took place at a church. Today's meeting did as well.

When I asked my question, there was complete silence in the room. I met someone in the potty who thanked me for asking the question, and he said the person he was with said, "Did someone just insinuate that the Government was responsible for 9/11?" The responses I received, especially from Scott Ritter, weren't exactly what I was hoping for. However, I think, or at least I hope, it made an impact on some people in the room.

The highlight of the event, for me, was when the coordinator of the event came to speak with me. He shook my hand, and said, "Thank you for your question."

Not a bad day.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

8bitagent Guest
    As always, it is so good to hear you fighting the good fight.
    If we can just get a few people to start asking questions, it's a good thing.
    The left and right are COUNTING on people not to hear any alternate 9/11 views...as it totally destroys their paradigm.

As 9/11 Truth rings louder and louder, how long can the left and right keep calling us nutcases?

I know for a fact Ray Mcgovern is a solid MIHOP truther, but cannot elude much to that publicly. There's a LOT of big names in a similair position.

As for Ritter and these other so called whistleblowers, it's hard to respect folks who can't even acknowlege the possibility of LIHOP(as Ellsberg turned out to be...oh, just incompetence!)

Well, he said he hasn't been presented with any "Hard Facts". The Video will be up shortly... I want his email address.

reprehensor Guest
    Jon, can you please transcribe exactly what McGovern said about the global Iranian terror network when you have time?

McGovern might be trying to drop us a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by reprehensor
    Jon, can you please transcribe exactly what McGovern said about the global Iranian terror network when you have time?

McGovern might be trying to drop us a hint.
    "Iran is in command, and I mean in command, of a terrorist network worldwide, that makes Al-Qaeda look like the Mount Saint Ursula Volley Ball team. These guys really can do a lot of damage, and they can do it here in this country as well."

reprehensor Guest
    So you got it bang-on the first time.

Ray is telling us, IMO, that the next patsies are Iranians. Just like the "hijackers", there is no f'n way that the Intelligence agencies of this country don't know exactly who and where these guys are.

If there really was a "war on terror", the Iranian cells would have been rolled up by now, and these guys would be getting tortured somewhere.

IMO, the pieces are being set for the next incident.

The indiscriminate killing of civilians is a disgrace no matter who does it.

The coy facilitation of evil is even worse.

I'll quote Nafeez once again;

"[al Qaeda] has no existence as an independent concrete entity. It designates a highly developed category of Western covert operations designed to secure destabilization through the creation, multiplication, mobilization, and manipulation of disparate mujahideen groups. The evidence suggests that this was certainly the case on 9-11.”

And people wonder why I love Ray so much...