Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teacher Under Fire For His Cheney - 9/11 Theory

Eckolaker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Were you on Howard Stern's Bulletin Board? You used to pal around with Christopher didn't you?
    Yes, and Yes. Although I never really pal'd around with Chris. However, I still keep in contact with him today.

Thats where I met you Jon, was on Howard's board. You started posting under the thread Chris and I had started. You were like one of 5 people that was debunking the skeptics. I remember you trying to get on the Stern show. (I thought you had a call into the show one time, and Howard didnt even let you talk and you were off the air in like 2 minutes?)

Quote Originally Posted by Eckolaker
    Yes, and Yes. Although I never really pal'd around with Chris. However, I still keep in contact with him today.

Thats where I met you Jon, was on Howard's board. You started posting under the thread Chris and I had started. You were like one of 5 people that was debunking the skeptics. I remember you trying to get on the Stern show. (I thought you had a call into the show one time, and Howard didnt even let you talk and you were off the air in like 2 minutes?)
    Debunking the skeptics? You mean I was debunking people in the movement?

I was supposed to be on Howard's show once I think. I remember talking to a Mike about it being set up... apparently, they received calls from people on the board asking to have me on. It never happened. I never talked to Mike again, and before you knew it, the board closed down.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Eckolaker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Debunking the skeptics? You mean I was debunking people in the movement?

I was supposed to be on Howard's show once I think. I remember talking to a Mike about it being set up... apparently, they received calls from people on the board asking to have me on. It never happened. I never talked to Mike again, and before you knew it, the board closed down.
    Sorry, when I refer to skeptics, I mean those folks who believe the official version.