Thread: Kevin Barrett Writes Rupert Murdoch A Letter

Kevin Barrett Writes Rupert Murdoch A Letter

Bull-Goose Loonie & Fascist Billionaire Extraordinaire

Dear Mr. Murdoch,

It has come to my attention that one of your announcers, Bill O’Reilly, has stated on national television that he would like to see me murdered and thrown into Boston Harbor.

Since I get so many email death threats I can’t keep track of them (among the 10% of my 9/11-related emails that are negative) this is a pretty inflammatory thing to say. If anything were to happen to me, Fox News would find itself facing the mother of all lawsuits, and my family might very well end up in control of the Murdoch fortune. You may wish to consider urging your friends in the White House to offer me Secret Service protection. Please assign me the guy who said “we’re out of here” to Bush when the second plane hit the building at 9:04 – not the higher-up who overruled him and kept Bush reading about pet goats while our nation was allegedly under surprise attack.

See: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/9-...etservice.html

The Secret Service agent who said “we’re out of here” before being overruled was honest. That’s the guy I want protecting my life.

Also, you might want to tell O’Reilly that HE”S the one who should worry about ending up in Boston Harbor. 9/11 was an act of high treason and mass murder, and media figures complicit in the cover-up will be viewed, a few years hence, the way we now view Dr. Goebbels.

The last time a bunch of empire-builders tried to trample on our rights, we had a little uprising called the American Revolution. It’s time for another one. Let’s kick it off with another Boston Tea Party—a little red-white-and-blue version of V-for-Vendetta—and throw the whole Fox News crew, along with the traitors in this administration, straight into Boston Harbor.

Sincerely,

Kevin Barrett
    Lecturer
    University of Wisconsin-Madison
    Edgewood College of Madison
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    It has come to my attention that one of your announcers, Bill O’Reilly, has stated on national television that he would like to see me murdered and thrown into Boston Harbor.
    Wow. Is he sure about that? That would have been big news if he did.

AuGmENTor Guest
    I like the way he signed it:
    Lecturer

As if to say, fuck you guys, I kept MY job!

borepstein Guest
    When did O'Reilly do it? Anybody's got a transcript?

I like the text but I think Kevin is making a mistake. He is issuing veiled threats over which he can get in trouble - and that is not necessary as he can communicate the same message without making such threats.

borepstein Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    I like the way he signed it:
    Lecturer

As if to say, fuck you guys, I kept MY job!
    Yeah, man, exactly

borepstein Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    See: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/9-...ervice.htmlThe Secret Service agent who said “we’re out of here” before being overruled was honest. That’s the guy I want protecting my life.
    Jon,

Thanks for the post. Fix the link - it ought to be:
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/9-...etservice.html

borepstein Guest
    Covering a slightly different angle of it here...

Tonya Guest
    Please post a link to the segment if it is ever found---if it exists.

Dave and Joyce from the Power Hour Blow the O'Reilly Death Threat Story Wide Open!
    Thanks to Kevin

On his July 11th Fox program, Bill O'Reilly said that at the University of Wisconsin, where Kevin Barrett will be allowed to teach in fall, "there are no standards. . . . I'm stunned." He approvingly stated that at his own alma mater, Boston University, "The Chancellor there, John Silber, would have--would have--this guy'd be in the Charles River floating down, you know, toward the harbor."

Part I
    Click Here

Part II
    Click Here

Part III
    Click Here
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG