Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bush Blames Hezbollah For Mideast Violence, Israel "Blameless"

Eckolaker Guest
    These guys are nutz.

The average american response from people I talked to this week, think israel is acting like the bully.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckolaker
    These guys are nutz.

The average american response from people I talked to this week, think israel is acting like the bully.
    I think there was a poll done recently which says the American people overwhelmingly side with Israel on this. Maybe you just hang out with smart people.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Did you happen to see the thread that has that enormous military base they're building over there? Really interesting, and it kinda fits here too. The US built it (of course) and supposedly it is to be handed over to the UN. And of course now I can't find the damn thing...

AuGmENTor Guest
    Oh here it is, it wasn't a thread but a link in a reply... Disturbing shit...
    http://www.rense.com/general66/excl.htm

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    America and Israel have done military drills together. So this may be made to just make it easier.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    America and Israel have done military drills together. So this may be made to just make it easier.
    Read the article, my friend... It is not for the US OR Israel, upon completion, it is to be haned over to the UN. I didn't catch whose gonna be staffing it, and there is a big-ass American flag fling over it. So I really don't know what's going on yet.