Thread: PA 9/11 Visibility Group Has Its' First Meeting - Video Inside

PA 9/11 Visibility Group Has Its' First Meeting - Video Inside

PA 9/11 Visibility Group Has its First Meeting
    Thanks to www.911blogger.com

http://www.911blogger.com/2006/07/pa...its-first.html

Thank you! - PA 9/11 Visibility

From Wendi...

I would like to take this opportunity to give a big THANK YOU to those who attended tonights meeting: Andrew (who traveled all the way from NY..) , Marc, Kevin, Jon, Jessie, Maggie, Bob, Don, and Marie. Our first meeting, I think was a big success and hopefully we will continue to grow and share numerous triumphs.

Time literally flew! We were all so excited to be in a room where everyone else had the same viewpoints, where people knew and understood what we were talking about. It was truly an awesome experience.

I am going to write detailed information about topics covered and also give an idea of the next meeting on a separate blog, probably tomorrow. Jon took some video interviews of some of us so I'm sure he'll post them here (Jon?).

ALERT: Marc and Kevin are planning an upcoming philly event on Sept 9. I have promised full support with promotion and whatever else we can do to make this a great success.

Again, it was a pleasure meeting all of you and thank you so much for being a part of the group. For those of you who couldn't make it, again I will post minutes, etc and hopefully we will see you at the next meeting.

THANK YOU!!

Jon Gold did some interviews with those that attended, you can check it out here. I hope that others will make similar efforts to startup similar new groups as well.

Good luck guys!
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

jpass Guest
    Yes it was awesome.
    FYI, Jessie is for girls. I'm Jesse

wendi Guest

First meeting

oops Sorry Jesse- that was a typo and a result of a looongg day.

Hopefully, we will double our turnout for the next meeting and we will have our website up and running.....there is already alot going on including an event planned for the Philadelphia area 9/9- I don't have all the details yet but when I do I can post them. PLEASE feel free to join our group - it is the PA 911 Visibility group at www.meetup.com.

We crammed alot in 2 hours but it was just a start. I know there are lots of you out there and I urge everyone to think about stepping away from the computer and join with others who are willing to take the next step and DO something!

Thanks again Jon for taping the interviews!

Wendi

THANKS!!

jpass Guest
    "oops Sorry Jesse- that was a typo and a result of a looongg day"

No problem. Great job btw.

somebigguy Guest
    Hey guys, you wanna podcast on 911podcasts.com to host all your meetings?