Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOLD , I NEED YOUR HELP ... TV INTERVIEW

I wrote that commission thing before.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

werther Guest
    wow never saw that alex jones on mtv before...

I think all of us that come to this site feel very strongly about 9-11 (obviously). As such I don't think I am alone in this; -if I am lying in bed awake, or driving in my car, or in the shower, whenever, I a lot of times think of what to say to people, how should I begin my arguement and so-on.

here is my typical beginning rant that I have used many times....

Do you believe that an Arab in Afganistan, in a cave, devised a plan which upon its execution would successfully exploit a trillion dollar defense system 4 times in one day? That this arab had the power to cause Norad to stand down? That he was able to somehow manipulate the Pentagon's own missile defense battery and cause it not to be operational? That 20 some odd of his minions were able to walk among us in different parts of the country and communicate and coordinate between each other and back to afganistan without our intelligence picking up that chatter, even though just about every other major intelligence agency in the world picked it up and warned us? Are you aware that even the Taliban warned us of the coming attack and specified hijackings one month prior?

Depending on how that goes I dive into building 7. After wtc7 I commence with a barrage of FACTS. I have yet to discuss the pentagon issue just because it is speculative and with all the other evidence (scientific or eyewitness, etc) it is simply not needed.

Just about all the information I have on the subject I aquired from this site. If you look back to my first post I was sceptical at best.
    When I do talk to people about this I usaully talk for well over an hour, I have gone 2 1/2 and could have easily continued. I think you don't realize how much you know, I know I didn't until I actually started debating it with other people outside the safety of the net.

somebigguy Guest
    Ace, good luck tomorrow!!!

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    If feel you werther. I wasn't to familiar with Jones until the whole Charlie Sheen thing broke. And the way he kicked ass on MTV was great.