Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Barrett Kicks Sean Hannity's Ass - Video Inside

quadforce Guest
    what a great feeling to see him put hannity in his place. This was a great video to wake up to this morning

MikeJr. Guest
    I wish I was in his class. Kevin you rock man!

beltman713 Guest
    The best part was when Hannity said most people think you're a nut. Kevin said local TV station poll said 90% of those polled said he should be allowed to teach and 60% of them agreed with his views on 9/11. He then said something like, "so you see Hannity, you are in the minority." It was great. He didn't allow Hannity to get in his groove.

Nope.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I checked out the st911.org site. Intersting stuff.

borepstein Guest
    This was good. I think he may have been a bit too agressive - but maybe that's good too.

It is certainly hard to remain calm when talking to those morons - I probably would not have been half as calm as he was.

werther Guest
    while he was agressive he was not loud and obnoxious. I would say that he was more assertive. On these WWF type shows you can't be too timid otherwise they will wipe the floor with you.

borepstein Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by werther
    while he was agressive he was not loud and obnoxious. I would say that he was more assertive. On these WWF type shows you can't be too timid otherwise they will wipe the floor with you.
    What's WWF?

I agree with you. I am just wondering if maybe he would have ended up being more effective if he did not interrupt his questioners so much, for one thing.

Partridge Guest
    World Wrestling Federation?

But no, I think he did a great job. He talked over Hannity, didn't allow him to steer the topic into trivalities and character assassination like he obviously wanted to. That is the only way to take on these Fox cocks. If you are not assertive, and don't stick doggedly to the points YOU want to make, then THEY will trample you.

werther Guest
    yes world wrestling federation