Kevin Barrett Kicks Sean Hannity's Ass - Video Inside

Kevin Barrett Kicks Sean Hannity's Ass
    Thanks to Ian C. and www.911blogger.com

Click Here

Congratulations Kevin. You are a hero.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Chana3812 Guest

KEVIN WAS FANTASTIC !!

He kept up with those fucking morons every step of the way!! Wow, this makes me feel great!! YIPPEE!!

somebigguy Guest
    Great stuff, first Fetzer kicked their asses, now Barrett. Those scumbags will never do another Truth episode after that one!!!

ThotPolice Guest
    Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Wow that guy is the definition of calm cool collected. It is amazing when you put the fox propaganda pundits next to intelligent rational people the whole illusion of them being anything other than information stiflers becomes shattered. Fox news, the hosts or anchors or whatever they are act like children fighting, its just name calling and shouting over each other highly emotional opinion and it is somehow held up as viable information source and watched by adults its twisted.

What rocks is that these out of touch news freaks cant find any real nuts with good enough credentials to be on the air so I anticipate more idiots like Hannity being ripped to shreds now that they are expected to smash the more mainstream truth movement. They can no longer avoided it like they have been and now faced with on air evidence they simply throw insults and act like children a sure sign of being beaten in a debate.

That rocked

werther Guest
    HA HAAA!!!
    that was awesome!!!
    it seems like this is hitting the mainstream media more and more.

oh yeah I just got done wathing Alex Jones' Terror Storm again and it is fucking fantastic...Perhaps the best video out there right now
    terror storm

I can't wait for steven jones to release the full paper regarding his latest findings of thermate!

AuGmENTor Guest
    They never staggered him once. That was pretty impressive. I never thought this would get as far as it has. On the whole Terror Storm thing. To remain objective i try to look at things from all angles. What is all of this shit about Alex Jones Exposed and all of the other shit goin around. Is this stuff just there to confuse dummies like me or what?

werther Guest
    yeah, for the most part Alex Jones comes across like a used car salesman.
    I have read some stories on how he completely distorted the London terror drills.

Terror storm sums up a lot of what we talk about. The last 20 minutes or so I like the most because it has him on showbiz tonight -which he performed masterfully, and also the charlie sheen interviews, and Steven Jones.

I hear what your saying about being objective. I must say when I first started looking into 9-11 I was much more objective. Now I still try look at opposing view points but upon occasion I forget.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Owned!

beltman713 Guest
    "You guys at Fox News are the extremists".

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beltman713
    "You guys at Fox News are the extremists".
    One of my favorites... Right up there with, "You guys should be taken off the air,"