Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Operation Northwoods

Yup.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

ParallaxView Guest
    Only just noticed this thread and the link to the Dave Emory stuff. Check out all of his stuff it is pretty darn amazing. They recently used one of this clips on episode 4 of the 9/11 synchronicity podcast.

Ivan Guest
    US Military are nuts and should be eliminated some how, because while they exist the whole world is in danger.

While I agree that the leaders who decide how best to use the U.S. military are criminal, and deserve to be held to the highest extent of the law, I do not think the U.S. military "should be eliminated."
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

BASE701 Guest
    Of all the smoking guns, this gun has the most smoke. Proof politive that our government would use terrorist attacks against it's own people. Makes me angry.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BASE701
    Of all the smoking guns, this gun has the most smoke. Proof politive that our government would use terrorist attacks against it's own people. Makes me angry.
    Holy shit BASE! Where the hell ya been? We thought the new world order gotcha!

Ivan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    While I agree that the leaders who decide how best to use the U.S. military are criminal, and deserve to be held to the highest extent of the law, I do not think the U.S. military "should be eliminated."
    Well, actually I mean US Military "heads" who make dicisions or suggestions to solve problems using violence. Of course, each country should have military to protect itself. Talking about the war in Iraq, finally we see that there wasn't any treat to US but the whole country is ruined after NATO invasion.