Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Guliani not allowed here?

al uh looyah Guest

Lisa Guliani not allowed here?

so i started a thread here this morning about Lisa Guliani appearing on the http://sign-of-the-times.org podcast, now its gone. I admit i accidentally double posted it and asked the mods to delete the double, but not both!

In the podcast she talks with Laura knight Jadyck about the smear campaign she's endured and about cointelpro in the 9/11 truth movement.

whats up with the deleting of the thread?

Partridge Guest
    Well I deleted the the one with the 'please delete this thread' message you posted. Didn't touch the other one.

al uh looyah Guest
    so then where is it? this is the addy for it: http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?p=63952

He deleted the one duplicate, and I deleted the other duplicate. What is this about? I generally don't like anything Lisa Guliani has to say.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Rule #3 of the Truther Forum...

3. There is to be NO posting of articles from sites that particpate in, and promote infighting (specifically, WingTV).

al uh looyah Guest
    i wrote a reply, clicked the button, and it was lost.

it had this link in it.
    http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot...k_archive.html

i have other stuff to say but will compose it later.

In defense of Lisa and Victor?

al uh looyah Guest
    does not your rule #3 itself violate your rule #4?

The issue of disinformation needs to be discussed. I think its possible to do so without pointing fingers. I tend to be agnostic about who is or who is not 'disinfo', especially on web forums. Seems like the biggest red flags in sussing out who's cointelpro is the ones who point their fingers the most and talk the most about it. I read your rules a long time ago and honestly forgot that this topic is verboten and it seems by your rules that the folks from wingTV are not welcome here. I really haven't listened to Lisa G. all that much in the past, have heard lots of bad things about her etc. but I do listen to the signs-of-the-times.org podcast and found the interview they conducted w/ her to be valuable and interesting to hear her side of the story and about the defamation of character she's suffered lately. The previous series on their podcast was also about cointelpro in the 9/11 truth movement, which i also linked on the forbidden thread. Is it possible to have a civil conversation about the nature of cointelpro in general w/o pointing fingers? Jon suggested wisely to watch that vid about cointelpro in the black power movement. That was a great film and more of this kinda info would serve us well. the link above does not 'defend' Guliani and Thorn, it's title is "how to spot a Cointelpro Agent" and think its a valuable resource.
    Cointelpro in the 9/11 Truth Movement is here. It's been here since before day one. Whether and how we acknowledge this fact and strategize to overcome these subversive agents in our midst is crucial to success.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Cointelpro
    What is this?

It's better to ignore them. If you ignore them, then they tend to show themselves. For Lisa Guliani to say how she has been "defamed" after everything she has said and done about other people is absurd to me.