Thread: Need some help

Simioney Guest

Need some help

Hi,
    I have a really annoying geography teacher who is stubbonly refusing to believe any form of conspiracy. I was just wondoring if anyone can give me some questions that i can ask him that he won't be able to answer that back up the 911 theory. I don't have much time on my hands so i'm hoping you do, I'd really appreaciate this.
    Thanks

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I'd recommend checking out some of the stickies on the top of this thread cuz there's some good stuff up there.

Off the top of my head, here's some stuff you could use...

WTC:
    -How could each floor of a sky scrapper collapse in less than second when there are several solid steel collums, and jet fuel CANNOT melt steel? And the hole is in the top, how would that make the entire building collapse?
    -Firefighters and others heard expllosives go off (whatreallyhappened.com)
    -BYU Proffessor detected thermate being used (article is new on this forum)

WTC 7:
    Brand new solid steel building collapsed straight down from that little ass fire.

Pentagon:
    -The pilot COULD NOT FLY A PLANE yet made advanced menuevers a 757 should not be able to make
    -No plane wreckage

NORAD:
    -NORAD is able to intercept stray planes anywhere in the US in less than 5 minutes (or so), yet on 9/11, over an hour nothing was intercepted
    -Govt (led by Cheney) ran wargames which helped confus NORAD, or a stand down order was issued

Simioney Guest
    Thanks, completely stummped him

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Simioney
    Thanks, completely stummped him
    Alright! Make a thread or post on that, I'd love to hear this story.

borepstein Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Simioney
    Hi,
    I have a really annoying geography teacher who is stubbonly refusing to believe any form of conspiracy. I was just wondoring if anyone can give me some questions that i can ask him that he won't be able to answer that back up the 911 theory. I don't have much time on my hands so i'm hoping you do, I'd really appreaciate this.
    Thanks
    Try using stuff from this article of mine:
    9/11: the impossible, the improbable, the implausible