Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PROOF Of A 9/11 Cover-Up

PROOF Of A 9/11 Cover-Up

PROOF OF A 9/11 COVERUP

Around 9 months ago, I read on www.911CitizensWatch.org that an DOJ/INS Whistleblower named Mary Schneider was suing John Ashcroft for covering up something to do with 9/11. From March 2003 until March 2005, she was an employee of the renamed INS under DHS/CIS which is Department of Homeland Security, Citizenship and Immigration Services. In March of 2005, she was fired for Whistleblowing.

Here is her story.

http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/FedsKnewAbout911.htm

Then, I started to read EVERY story about Mary Schneider. Here they are that I know of.

http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/SleepingWithEnemy.htm
    http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/FlCongRicKellerSays.htm
    http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/MarySchneider.htm

Then, based on those stories, I started to look up the names of individuals by going to a site I know of called www.ussearch.com. This site will at least verify the existence of the individuals, and also give the locations of where they've lived.

I looked up the following names.

Christine Sharritt, Lyazid Abad, Khalil Bin Laden, Mary Schneider, Donald Appignani, Bonnie Sharritt, and an FBI Agent named, Kimberly Mertz.

Here are those findings.

This shows the existence of Christine Sharritt, and confirms that she was in the Army.

This shows that Christine lived in Florida.

This was a letter Mary sent me. Note the date is March, 5th, 2001.

I blew up the image, sorry if it's a little fuzzy, I wanted to get the name of the individual who sent it, Kimberly Mertz.

You'll see that there are two instances of her living in San Diego, CA, and Arlington, VA. 2 of the hijackers lived in San Diego, and Arlington VA is a hop, skip, and a jump from FBI Headquarters. I don't know, and can't confirm whether or not Kimberly had anything to do with them, I just thought it was VERY interesting.

Then I looked up her lawyer, Donald Appignani. This confirmed that he lived in Florida.

These stories about him confirm that he's a lawyer:

http://www.flcourts.org/sct/clerk/di.../3/01-2613.pdf
    http://www.fiu.edu/~fcf/filesburned1701.html

So, I gave him a call, and spoke to him on the phone, and have occasionally talked to him online. He says she's EXTREMELY credible, and also believes George W. Bush knew about 9/11.

At this point, she seemed credible enough. So, I went to her website, and emailed her. The following word attachment is our first conversations.

Click Here

Since, she and I have become close friends. I started reading EVERYTHING on her website. Then, I thought, I need proof that Khalil Bin Laden was flown out of the country during those flights approved by the White House. Oddly enough, I came across one on Senator Frank Lautenberg's website. Here is that address:

http://lautenberg.senate.gov/

Here is the actual flight manifest:

http://home.comcast.net/~gold9472/flight_manifest.pdf

I couldn't find anything on Khalil Bin Laden on www.ussearch.com, so I started looking for news articles with his name. There's a million of them on the web, but here's one.

http://www.sptimes.com/News/092301/W..._busines.shtml

Then I tried to verify his florida home in Winter Garden, Florida.

http://www.stormloader.com/marvinray...t%20escape.htm

That's pretty much it. I have, however, maintained a friendship with Mary, and she has recently appeared on several radio stations down south. I told her the news about the Howard Stern Bulletin boards, and she wrote this:

Jon and Forum members,

This is NOT a joke, it is NOT a hoax - I have been fighting this every day for over six years, alone, without support.

It is CRITICALLY serious - we can loose America as we know it if the American People do not AWAKEN to this insane, out of control, insidious corruption and the on-going TREASON within their very own government by officials willing to sell us out down the river. Our very own employees, accountable to you and I, the Taxpayers, using our hard earned tax dollars to place this nation, our home and personal safety and security in danger.

Their is much, much more treason beyond imagination than what I have been trying to expose -- seek the truth out on the internet and listen to your own intuition to know that which is true, false or exaggerated.

It continues unabated, as our constitutional freedoms are eroded, because so many Americans are in a dazed state, running to and fro in their daily worlds, accepting whatever treasonous officials and prostituted media tell them without seeking the truth for themselves.

We all have different levels of understanding and many different perspectives based on our life's experiences - that is why concern and respect for one another is so vitally important -- we may not agree with each other's opinions, but still respect the person.

I admire anyone today that is courageous and righteous in bringing out the truth to The People, it is not easy -- this includes truths Howard Stern speaks.

Don't be so quick to discount that which sounds incredulous. The American People need to get their heads out of the sand and WAKE UP before it is too late. Some define this as the "sheeple" who are asleep to the truth, following blindly like sheep.

Many jokingly refer to "Big Brother" but don't realize how serious and true it is. Those who care deeply for this nation, America the Beautiful, so richly blessed by God, and care deeply for one another, need to not watch the movie, but actually read George Orwell's book '1984' and understand the very real existence of "newspeak"/"doublespeak" in our society and media today.

Is is not BIZARRE that you and I and our 80 year old grandmothers can be strip searched and harassed at any time to get on a plane, yet our very own officials in both the Executive and Legislative Branches knowingly allow the treasonous aiding and abetting of illegal Muslims!

If one of the illegal Muslims in a felony fraud cases I intercepted, which was removed surreptitiously from my office after hours, was involved with Mohammed Atta and Khalil bin Laden, how many more of the hundreds and hundreds they have aided and abetted for well over six years - it is still [B}ON-GOING[/B].

If The American People can fully understand that I have put EVERYTHING on the line in trying to protect Our America the Beautiful from further impending attacks, to preserve your and my God-given Constitutional Freedoms in the America as we want it to be, with liberty and respect for one another, and to prevent or at the very least minimize further shedding of the blood of Our Beloved Americans and other innocents.

If there were not such truth and substance to what I have been fighting to expose and stop for the past six and a half years, at a very dear price to myself, then the powers that be would not have gone to such great lengths to assure a WORLDWIDE MEDIA BLACKOUT of investigative journalist Tom Flocco's articles to prevent the American People and Peoples around the world, including innocent Muslims, from learning of the whistleblower documents posted on my web site exposing these extensive, treasonous briberies and cover upconspiracies, from Orlando to Washington, D.C. to the highest levels of our government.

For those who know within that these are truths, if you are so inspired, I respectfully ask that you forward/email Tom Flocco and my website urls to as many as possible and ask them to do so also, as the internet/email appears the only source at this time to Warn and Awaken the American People; perhaps that is why the royal elite are itching for the feds to control and police internet content!

May God bless, protect and guide ALL righteous endeavors.

Gratefully,

Mary

***Keep in mind that some who disagree and argue may actually be the very corrupt officials themselves - you know, damage control, shoot and malign the messenger, twist the truth to detract from the substance... How many decades have we seen this? Is it enough?

END OF MARY'S MESSAGE

In August 2004, the 9/11 Commission released an addendum to their report. In that addendum, it stated:

"The commission states that all the Saudi nationals were screened by the FBI to make certain they were not a threat to national security, and that no terrorists escaped from the United States on any of the Saudi flights."

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...11.commission/

According to Richard Clarke during his testimony at both the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the 9/11 Commission Hearings, he stated the following:

“Now, what I recall is that I asked for flight manifests of everyone on board and all of those names need to be directly and individually vetted by the FBI before they were allowed to leave the country.* And I also wanted the FBI to sign off even on the concept of Saudis being allowed to leave the country. And as I recall, all of that was done. It is true that members of the Bin Laden family were among those who left.* We knew that at the time. I can't say much more in open session, but it was a conscious decision with complete review at the highest levels of the State Department and the FBI and the White House.” Testimony of Richard Clarke, Former Counterterrorism Chief, National Security Council, before The Senate Judiciary Committee, September 3, 2003."

“I was making or coordinating a lot of decisions on 9/11 and the days immediately after.* And I would love to be able to tell you who did it, who brought this proposal to me, but I don't know.* Since you pressed me, the two possibilities that are most likely are either the Department of State, or the White House Chief of Staff's Office. But I don't know.”* Testimony of Richard A. Clarke before the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, March 24, 2004."

This means that the White House or the Department of State gave approval for a known terrorist to leave the country, essentially aiding and abetting a terrorist.

Bob Graham appeared on "Hardball", and stated that the Bush Administration "Covered-Up" Saudi involvement.

Now you tell me. What am I supposed to think?

If after reading this, you become interested in "9/11 Truth", I highly recommend these books.

"A New Pearl Harbor" by David Ray Griffin
    "Crossing The Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil" by Michael C. Ruppert
    "9/11 Report: Omissions & Distortions" by David Ray Griffin
    "Day Of Deceit" by Robert Stinnet

I recommend the following movies:

"The Truth & Lies About 9/11" which is a presentation given by Michael C. Ruppert at Portland State University in November, 2001, two months after 9/11.

"Hijacking Catastrophe" which is about HOW the Bush Administration used 9/11 to further their political needs.

"The Great Conspiracy" which is the best summation I've seen to date in regards to ALL aspects of 9/11. Barrie Zwicker produced this film.

"Fahrenheit 9/11" which is a good movie to get people started in their 9/11 research, and appeals more to people's morals then their sense of logic, which Michael C. Ruppert EXCELS at.

I recommend the following sites which are endorsed by the families and ex and CURRENT FBI, CIA, NSA employees speaking out against the corruption in the government.

www.911truth.org
    www.911CitizensWatch.org

I also recommend:

www.alternet.org
    www.fromthewilderness.com (Michael C. Ruppert's website, MOUNDS AND MOUNDS AND MOUNDS OF DOCUMENTATION AND STORIES)
    www.whatdoesitmean.com
    www.911blogger.com

Here's a movie at me on September 11th, 2004 in Washington D.C. at the "9/11 People's Commission". I was fortunate enough to get the first question.

Click Here

As I've said before, this goes BEYOND Democrat or Republican. This is some scary shit. We have to face it as a people. If we don't, then they've won, and all the people who died on 9/11, and the soldiers who've died for money since died for NOTHING.

NEVER AGAIN!

Remember, the "9/11 Truth Movement" should be unified towards one goal. For me, that has always been absolute truth, and absolute accountability. Don't focus on the "inner wars" that take place within the movement about who's right, and who's wrong. The truth is, we don't know what happened on 9/11. If we knew, we would come forward with that information.

However, we DO KNOW beyond the shadow of a doubt, that there are evils working within our Government that have been in place for YEARS. They no longer serve the people, but the corporate entities doing business in the United States. We DO KNOW that our Government LIED in their "9/11 Report". We KNOW that. We also know that 9/11 has been used as an "Opportunity". Donald Rumsfeld said so himself.

We ALSO have 1000's of UNANSWERED questions that need to be addressed.

No one knows everything. Only together may we find the truth.

"A True Patriot Is Someone Who Loves Their Country All The Time, And Loves Their Government When It Deserves It"
    Mark Twain
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

ScottyAH Guest

the New England Patriots are??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Uh huh... thanks.
    Thanks for everything you do man...

danceyogamom Guest
    PROOF OF A 9/11 COVERUP
    Images, Flight Manifest, and Movie Available At Request

Around 4 months ago, I read on www.911CitizensWatch.org that an DOJ/INS Whistleblower named Mary Schneider was suing John Ashcroft for covering up something to do with 9/11. Since March 2003, she has been an employee of the renamed INS under DHS/CIS which is Department of Homeland Security, Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Here was that story.

http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?nam...article&sid=68

Then, I started to read EVERY story about Mary Schneider. Here they are that I know of.

http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?nam...article&sid=63
    http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?nam...article&sid=67
    http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?nam...article&sid=71

Then, based on those stories, I started to look up the names of individuals by going to a site I know of called www.ussearch.com. This site will at least verify the existence of the individuals, and also give the locations of where they've lived.

I looked up the following names.

Christine Sharritt, Lyazid Abad, Khalil Bin Laden, Mary Schneider, Donald Appignani, Bonnie Sharritt, and an FBI Agent named, Kimberly Mertz.

Here are those findings.

This shows the existence of Christine Sharritt, and confirms that she was in the Army.

This shows that Christine lived in Florida.

This was a letter Mary sent me. Note the date is March, 5th, 2001.

I blew up the image, sorry if it's a little fuzzy, I wanted to get the name of the individual who sent it, Kimberly Mertz.

You'll see that there are two instances of her living in San Diego, CA, and Arlington, VA. 2 of the hijackers lived in San Diego, and Arlington VA is a hop, skip, and a jump from FBI Headquarters. I don't know, and can't confirm whether or not Kimberly had anything to do with them, I just thought it was VERY interesting.

Then I looked up her lawyer, Donald Appignani. This confirmed that he lived in Florida.

These stories about him confirm that he's a lawyer:

http://www.flcourts.org/sct/clerk/di.../3/01-2613.pdf
    http://www.fiu.edu/~fcf/filesburned1701.html

So, I gave him a call, and spoke to him on the phone, and have occasionally talked to him online. He says she's EXTREMELY credible, and also believes George W. Bush knew about 9/11.

At this point, she seemed credible enough. So, I went to her website, and emailed her. The following word attachment is our first conversations.

Since, she and I have become close friends. I started reading EVERYTHING on her website. Then, I thought, I need proof that Khalil Bin Laden was flown out of the country during those flights approved by the White House. Oddly enough, I came across one on Senator Frank Lautenberg's website. Here is that address:

http://lautenberg.senate.gov/

Even more astounding, the flight manifest is no longer there. Luckily, I managed to save it.

I couldn't find anything on Khalil Bin Laden on www.ussearch.com, so I started looking for news articles with his name. There's a million of them on the web, but here's one.

http://www.sptimes.com/News/092301/W..._busines.shtml

Then I tried to verify his florida home in Winter Garden, Florida.

http://www.stormloader.com/marvinray...t%20escape.htm

That's pretty much it. I have, however, maintained a friendship with Mary, and she has recently appeared on several radio stations down south. I told her the news about the Howard Stern Bulletin boards, and she wrote this:

Jon and Forum members,

This is NOT a joke, it is NOT a hoax - I have been fighting this every day for over six years, alone, without support.

It is CRITICALLY serious - we can loose America as we know it if the American People do not AWAKEN to this insane, out of control, insidious corruption and the on-going TREASON within their very own government by officials willing to sell us out down the river. Our very own employees, accountable to you and I, the Taxpayers, using our hard earned tax dollars to place this nation, our home and personal safety and security in danger.

Their is much, much more treason beyond imagination than what I have been trying to expose -- seek the truth out on the internet and listen to your own intuition to know that which is true, false or exaggerated.

It continues unabated, as our constitutional freedoms are eroded, because so many Americans are in a dazed state, running to and fro in their daily worlds, accepting whatever treasonous officials and prostituted media tell them without seeking the truth for themselves.

We all have different levels of understanding and many different perspectives based on our life's experiences - that is why concern and respect for one another is so vitally important -- we may not agree with each other's opinions, but still respect the person.

I admire anyone today that is courageous and righteous in bringing out the truth to The People, it is not easy -- this includes truths Howard Stern speaks.

Don't be so quick to discount that which sounds incredulous. The American People need to get their heads out of the sand and WAKE UP before it is too late. Some define this as the "sheeple" who are asleep to the truth, following blindly like sheep.

Many jokingly refer to "Big Brother" but don't realize how serious and true it is. Those who care deeply for this nation, America the Beautiful, so richly blessed by God, and care deeply for one another, need to not watch the movie, but actually read George Orwell's book '1984' and understand the very real existence of "newspeak"/"doublespeak" in our society and media today.

Is is not BIZARRE that you and I and our 80 year old grandmothers can be strip searched and harassed at any time to get on a plane, yet our very own officials in both the Executive and Legislative Branches knowingly allow the treasonous aiding and abetting of illegal Muslims!

If one of the illegal Muslims in a felony fraud cases I intercepted, which was removed surreptitiously from my office after hours, was involved with Mohammed Atta and Khalil bin Laden, how many more of the hundreds and hundreds they have aided and abetted for well over six years - it is still [B}ON-GOING[/B].

If The American People can fully understand that I have put EVERYTHING on the line in trying to protect Our America the Beautiful from further impending attacks, to preserve your and my God-given Constitutional Freedoms in the America as we want it to be, with liberty and respect for one another, and to prevent or at the very least minimize further shedding of the blood of Our Beloved Americans and other innocents.

If there were not such truth and substance to what I have been fighting to expose and stop for the past six and a half years, at a very dear price to myself, then the powers that be would not have gone to such great lengths to assure a WORLDWIDE MEDIA BLACKOUT of investigative journalist Tom Flocco's articles to prevent the American People and Peoples around the world, including innocent Muslims, from learning of the whistleblower documents posted on my web site exposing these extensive, treasonous briberies and cover upconspiracies, from Orlando to Washington, D.C. to the highest levels of our government.

For those who know within that these are truths, if you are so inspired, I respectfully ask that you forward/email Tom Flocco and my website urls to as many as possible and ask them to do so also, as the internet/email appears the only source at this time to Warn and Awaken the American People; perhaps that is why the royal elite are itching for the feds to control and police internet content!

May God bless, protect and guide ALL righteous endeavors.

Gratefully,

Mary

***Keep in mind that some who disagree and argue may actually be the very corrupt officials themselves - you know, damage control, shoot and malign the messenger, twist the truth to detract from the substance... How many decades have we seen this? Is it enough?

END OF MARY'S MESSAGE

About a month ago, the 9/11 Commission released an addendum to their report. In that addendum, it stated:

"The commission states that all the Saudi nationals were screened by the FBI to make certain they were not a threat to national security, and that no terrorists escaped from the United States on any of the Saudi flights."

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...11.commission/

According to Richard Clarke during his testimony at both the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the 9/11 Commission Hearings, he stated the following:

“Now, what I recall is that I asked for flight manifests of everyone on board and all of those names need to be directly and individually vetted by the FBI before they were allowed to leave the country.* And I also wanted the FBI to sign off even on the concept of Saudis being allowed to leave the country. And as I recall, all of that was done. It is true that members of the Bin Laden family were among those who left.* We knew that at the time. I can't say much more in open session, but it was a conscious decision with complete review at the highest levels of the State Department and the FBI and the White House.” Testimony of Richard Clarke, Former Counterterrorism Chief, National Security Council, before The Senate Judiciary Committee, September 3, 2003."
    “I was making or coordinating a lot of decisions on 9/11 and the days immediately after.* And I would love to be able to tell you who did it, who brought this proposal to me, but I don't know.* Since you pressed me, the two possibilities that are most likely are either the Department of State, or the White House Chief of Staff's Office. But I don't know.”* Testimony of Richard A. Clarke before the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, March 24, 2004."

This means that the White House or the Department of State gave approval for a known terrorist to leave the country, essentially aiding and abetting a terrorist.

Bob Graham recently stated that the Bush Administration "Covered-Up" Saudi involvement.

Now you tell me. What am I supposed to think?

I have posted NUMEROUS threads on www.howardstern.com under the name Gold9472.

If after reading this, you become interested in "9/11 Truth", I highly recommend these books.

"A New Pearl Harbor" by David Ray Griffin
    "Crossing The Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil" by Michael C. Ruppert
    "Day Of Deceit" by Robert Stinnet

I recommend the following movies:

"The Truth & Lies About 9/11" which is a presentation given by Michael C. Ruppert at Portland State University in November, 2001, two months after 9/11.

"Hijacking Catastrophe" which is about HOW the Bush Administration used 9/11 to further their political needs.

"Fahrenheit 9/11" which is a good movie to get people started in their 9/11 research, and appeals more to people's morals then their sense of logic, which Michael C. Ruppert EXCELS at.

I recommend the following sites which are endorsed by the families and ex and CURRENT FBI, CIA, NSA employees speaking out against the corruption in the government.

www.911truth.org
    www.911CitizensWatch.org

I also recommend:

www.alternet.org
    www.fromthewilderness.com (Michael C. Ruppert's website, MOUNDS AND MOUNDS AND MOUNDS OF DOCUMENTATION AND STORIES)
    www.michaelmoore.com (Hey, he's got a lot of stuff on there)

Here's a movie at me on September 11th, 2004 in Washington D.C. at the "9/11 People's Commission". I was fortunate enough to get the first question.

As I've said before, this goes BEYOND Democrat or Republican. This is some scary shit. We have to face it as a people. If we don't, then they've won, and all the people who died on 9/11, and the soldiers who've died for money since died for NOTHING.

NEVER AGAIN!

"A True Patriot Is Someone Who Loves Their Country All The Time, And Loves Their Government When It Deserves It"
    Mark Twain

Very Sincerely Yours,

Jon
    I am consistently amazed at what one person can do ... What you have researched and complied here is amazing ... and I'm sure you have more and are continuing your work.

Imagine if we as a whole could be as effective as you as an individual ...

Quote Originally Posted by danceyogamom
    I am consistently amazed at what one person can do ... What you have researched and complied here is amazing ... and I'm sure you have more and are continuing your work.

Imagine if we as a whole could be as effective as you as an individual ...
    I appreciate your sentiment, but what have I actually accomplished? Nothing has changed... You are right though... we need MORE people speaking out against the corruption. If for anything, our futures.

danceyogamom Guest
    I appreciate your sentiment, but what have I actually accomplished? Nothing has changed... You are right though... we need MORE people speaking out against the corruption. If for anything, our futures.
    sometimes finding the truth is more than half the battle. now comes eduation and recruitment ...

not for our futures, for my (and everyone's) bbs futures. They deserve that much from us ...

OrlandoMary Guest
    Jon,

Reference this "Tits McGee, FBI-retired" comment.

Sounds like he is still on the FBI 'cover up' payroll as a dis-information spinmister.

I have lived this 24/7 for over seven years now. YES, at the time I started reporting this TREASON there was an Al Qaeda cell operating in Orlando, Florida, reported in the media and by internationally-renowned terrorism expert Steven Emerson.

YES, these traitorous officials did surreptitiously removed illegal Muslims felony fraud sham marriages cases from my office at night after hours, which were then criminally approved or never denied.

YES, these traitorous officials engaged in FELONY obstruction of justice and criminally destroyed VITAL incriminating evidence in the form of videotapes interviewed which documented these illegal Muslims felony fraud sham marriages.

YES, these traitorous officials engaged in FELONY impersonation of myself, a Federal Officer, in harassing phone calls to the public, illegally tampered with documented evidence in my desk computer, illegally broke into my security safe and destroyed my locked metal box containing my high security approval stamp and engaged in GROSS criminal misconduct and GROSS abuse of power in continuing harassment and intimidation of outside informants and myself.

OrlandoMary
    www.maryschneider.us

OrlandoMary Guest

Secret document discussing 9/11 plans & "wag the dog" 9/11 scenario on FOX

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2127

Mary, please watch this. You're not going to believe it. I just found out about it last night, and I still can't believe it.

On March 4th, 2001, Fox aired the "Pilot Episode" of "The Lone Gunmen". The actual episode was filmed in January 2000. Please watch it because you're just not going to believe it.

Jon

-------------------------------------------------------------

KUDOS JON, SO GLAD YOU ARE ALERT AS OUR 9/11 HOUNDDOG SNIFFING OUT THE TRUTH BEYOND THE MASSIVE COVER UPS

To: Various undisclosed email list

Thanks Jon,

Although I shouldn't be, I am utterly speechless. Just six months prior to 9/11, an exact "wag the dog" 9/11 scenario of a plane flying into the WTC for arms sales on FOX TV show.

But, for those of us who are awake and aware, we all know it is massive genocide for the traitors-treason-tyranny of the Bush-Millman-Clinton-British monarchy-CFR-[ultra private non-government, great misnomer] Federal Reserve-Tri Lateral Commission-Rothschilds-Rockefellers-Kissinger-Answar ben Shari-Bilderberg satanic illuminati new world order criminal traitor cabal elite's OIL DERIVATIVES.

Read or re-read George Orwell's book '1984' and you will find the elite's Big Brother complete control of the People through newsspeak/doublespeak, re-writing facts, total control of what the People would or would not be told.

The only way these traitors-treason-tryanny criminal cabal have done any of this is through control of the traitorous conspirators in the 'prostituted' MSM covering up the truth from We, the People .

TRUTH is POWER. Please share and forward to anyone and everyone, and ask them to share and forward.

See latest posting at:

http://www.tomflocco.com/modules.php...iewtopic&t=621

If you have not yet, JOIN the American-French Alliance (AFA) in SAVING AMERICA. Contact your Constitutional rights law-abiding State Militias.

The AFA Busts NYC Biochem Terrorist Cell
    http://www.tomflocco.com/modules.php...iewtopic&t=677

The AFA, exposing and stopping traitors-treason-tryanny covered up by conspiratorial traitors in the 'prostituted' MSM.

The AFA taking action NOW for Re-Implementation of the U.S. Constitution and to ensure the protection of the very essence of our Charters of Freedom. http://www.stewwebb.com

American-French Alliance (AFA)
    SAVING AMERICA
    Intelligence Briefings

every Monday and Tuesday

8 p.m. EST

http://www.truthradio.com

Secret Document Discussing Plans for 9/11
    http://www.tomflocco.com/modules.php...ic&p=2687#2687

OrlandoMary
    Illegally Fired
    Federal Whistleblower
    http://www.maryschneider.us

uPpY Guest

thx Goldie !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by uPpY
    Thanks...

Khalil bin Laden, who boarded a plane in Orlando that eventually took him back to Saudi Arabia, won the attention of Brazilian investigators for possible terrorist connections. According to a Brazilian paper, he had business connections in the Brazilian province of Minas Gerais, not far from the tri-border region, an alleged center for training terrorists. [Craig Unger "Saving The Saudis" Vanity Fair, 10/2003]