Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Debunking The Debunkers

borepstein Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I just discredited 911ConspiracySmasher.blogspot.com which gets its' information from www.911myths.com.

I'd say my time was well spent.
    You certainly did. But were you in a place where you'dget massive exposure? No.

That's the problem.

As for real public debates - if the way the 9/11 "commissioners" are acting is any indication, they'd do all they can to avoid one.

You can hear the birds chirping...

http://911conspiracysmasher.blogspot...e-smashed.html
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AuGmENTor Guest
    Dude I just read all of that and now I'm so mad I can feel my pulse in my EYELIDS!!! Are these people anti-logic?

Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Dude I just read all of that and now I'm so mad I can feel my pulse in my EYELIDS!!! Are these people anti-logic?
    They're anti-American. Not people who don't know any better. People who are specifically trying to hurt the 9/11 Truth Movement like the people who frequent that site.

Nah, why should we have a thorough investigation of 3000 murders? That makes no fucking sense at all. What ever.

borepstein Guest
    Man, you persistence in arguing them is worthy of praise. Then again - given the very title of that blog, trying to make a point there is like preaching to those who are deliberately deaf.

http://911conspiracysmasher.blogspot...th-korean.html

Now they had to lie...

reno said...

I don't understand how a rational mind can take that sort of leap in logic. Because a source (alex jones?) reported that staffers didn't believe all of his testimony, you think this is some tangible link to your version of events?

I don't believe him entirely either, I think he's covering his ass for failing to protect the country. That's a long way from me wearing one of your tinfoil hats tho...

Jon Gold said...

You have resorted to calling me a "stooge", and now you have lied by citing Alex Jones as the source for that information. It was MSNBC.

If you "don't believe him entirely either", and think he's a "duplicitious sack of manure", then I'll ask again, why should we believe what he and other members of the Administration told us about 9/11, especially when you take into account that even the 9/11 Commission staffers didn't believe "Cheney's version of events"?

I'll even add a question to that one.

Why is it acceptable that they lied to us?

somebigguy Guest
    Stick it to em Jon. Make that fucker earn his paycheck.