Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Debunking The Debunkers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Debunking The Debunkers

Debunking The Debunkers

For all of you newcomers who don't know which side of the fence to be on, here's an example of what happens when you confront those against us.

Tonight, after I saw an article posted about the August 6th, Presidential Daily Briefing, I was assured, yet again, that what we're doing is the right thing.

I decided to go to 911conspiracysmasher.blogspot.com to have a talk with them.

Needless to say, there wasn't much "action" there. Someone named "Wliiam W." was the first to say hello to me. He assured me that they "really investigated what happened" on 9/11, so I asked him a simple question.

I asked him to "tell me about Norman Mineta."

The first response I got was from someone named, "reno". He said, "You need to get back to your forum where all dissenting voices are banned. CS allows ALL of us to have a say here - regardless of their POV - I don't think you'll enjoy a real debate. do you?"

The second response was from "reno" again. This time he challenged me to name the "one piece you think can actually change a persons mind." Considering I had already asked him about Norman Mineta, I didn't think I needed to repeat myself. However...

"I asked you to tell me about Norman Mineta, and I'm waiting very patiently. Ok... I'll make it even easier on you. Tell me about Norman Mineta's connection to 9/11." I even was polite enough to say, "Please".

That was the last I'd heard from anyone for a long time. I even tried to "egg them on" by asking, "Is it because it's NOT on www.911myths.com?"

Still, no response.

Ian C. chimed in with, "Isn't Mineta the guy that places Cheney in the bunker at 9:30am, not 10:00am like the 9/11 Commission said?"

I politely corrected Ian C. and said, "No no Ian C... Norman Mineta is the guy that places Cheney in the bunker at least before 9:20am when he arrived there. Norman Mineta is the guy who was asked repeatedly by Commissioner Lee Hamilton if the order you spoke of was, in fact, a "shoot down" order, and Norman Mineta said repeatedly that he didn't find out until LATER that it was a "shoot down" order.

Norman Mineta also sat beside Dick Cheney as they watched Flight 77 for 50 miles until it hit the Pentagon.

Wait... that can't be... the 9/11 Report said that Dick Cheney didn't arrive at the PEOC until 9:58.
    "

My last post said, "I'm waiting for your "facts and logic"." That was at 8:34. It took "S. King" 20 minutes to insult the "9/11 Denial Movement", and me, the "fool".

This is the standard response by our opposition when faced with the REAL "facts and logic" of 9/11.

I hope this helps you to decide which side of the fence you stand on.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

YouCrazyDiamond Guest
    And if any of them bother to go look into that question about Mineta, maybe you will have helped to turn a few more away from the dark side.

borepstein Guest
    Jon,

This is good but you are wasting your time. These people are not there to debate anybody - only to proclaim things.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by borepstein
    Jon,

This is good but you are wasting your time. These people are not there to debate anybody - only to proclaim things.
    Any day a Bush supporter gets his trap shut is a good day in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by borepstein
    Jon,

I just discredited 911ConspiracySmasher.blogspot.com which gets its' information from www.911myths.com.

I'd say my time was well spent.

Cloak & Swagger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gold
    I just discredited 911ConspiracySmasher.blogspot.com which gets its' information from www.911myths.com.

Well, somebody's gotta do it.
    I've only tangled with the "debunkers" a few times.
    The events of which were never initiated by me.
    They are quickly silenced or driven into profanity laced rants when confronted with the facts.
    That's the bottom line.
    I would like to see their cause stimulate intelligent debate, but it seems they aren't interested in that.
    It's difficult to see any reasoning behind debate with them when a name having a vindictive overtone like "conspiracySMASHER" leads one to think of a silly wrestling match or a monster truck rally.
    They're all about the slaughter, and it just can't be taken seriously.
    I adhere to the logic that if they really wanted to validate their points of view, they would simply use the Zelikow - Kean 9/11 Commission Report as a primer to counter argue any claims that contradicts their research.
    Unfortunately, they're unable to do this.
    They don't say why.
    But we all know why.
    The Zelikow - Kean Report is full of holes.
    Therefore, they have to propose their own ideas, which then suddenly makes them a "theorist". They'd become what they hated, and they didn't even know it.

borepstein Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472

You certainly did. But were you in a place where you'dget massive exposure? No.

That's the problem.

As for real public debates - if the way the 9/11 "commissioners" are acting is any indication, they'd do all they can to avoid one.

Lonesome dave said...
    Fetzer is too afraid to read 911myths.com. How about you Gold -is your sack big enough to read about the truth or are you a conspiradroid girly-man too?

Jon Gold said...
    Why yes, yes it is.

Ugh... my name is Jon!!!