Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting View of the collapse

somebigguy Guest

Interesting View of the collapse

Take a look here, pretty cool, let's you go through one of the collapses frame by frame:

http://www.911research.wtc7.net/wtc/...ts_frames.html

Pay particular attention to frames 3 and 7. There appears to be highly concentrated blasts of energy exiting the building several floors below the current location of the collapse. I would guess these are shooting out about 20 feet, but that's just a guess.

Anyway, the collapse is officially blamed on pancaking. If this is the case, what are these blasts of energy?

Foobar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somebigguy
    Take a look here, pretty cool, let's you go through one of the collapses frame by frame:

http://www.911research.wtc7.net/wtc/...ts_frames.html

Pay particular attention to frames 3 and 7. There appears to be highly concentrated blasts of energy exiting the building several floors below the current location of the collapse. I would guess these are shooting out about 20 feet, but that's just a guess.

Anyway, the collapse is officially blamed on pancaking. If this is the case, what are these blasts of energy?

That blast of energy is called air. A skyscraper is something like 70% air space. As the building is falling it has to push the air out.

somebigguy Guest
    No, the blasts are far too concentrated and consistent to be air escaping from the building from pancaking. Besides, it's several floors below where the pancaking is supposedly occurring.

Each floor supposedly slams into the lower floor, pulverizing the collapsing floor to dust in the process. How can that cause concentrated jets of energy several floors below?

Foobar Guest
    No, the blasts are far too concentrated and consistent to be air escaping from the building from pancaking. Besides, it's several floors below where the pancaking is supposedly occurring.

Each floor supposedly slams into the lower floor, pulverizing the collapsing floor to dust in the process. How can that cause concentrated jets of energy several floors below?
    I am sorry but I would tend to differ. You can not see what floors are pancaking. Als what you say is speculation that it is far to concentrated to be air escaping. If it were an explosion as you are trying to imply. You should be able to see a flash form the blast.

EminemsRevenge Guest

Like we're trying to get

Foobar Guest
    I am sorry but I would tend to differ. You can not see what floors are pancaking. What you say is speculation "that it is far to concentrated to be air escaping". If it were an explosion as you are trying to imply. You should be able to see a flash form the blast.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Foobar
    I am sorry but I would tend to differ. You can not see what floors are pancaking. What you say is speculation "that it is far to concentrated to be air escaping". If it were an explosion as you are trying to imply. You should be able to see a flash form the blast.
    It is speculation that pancaking caused the collapse. In any event, the collapsing floors are definitely above the location of the concentrated blast. There is nothing else going on on the floor except the blast, the collapse is several floors above.

Foobar Guest
    It is speculation that pancaking caused the collapse. In any event, the collapsing floors are definitely above the location of the concentrated blast. There is nothing else going on on the floor except the blast, the collapse is several floors above.
    I have looked at it again. What you are saying is speculation there is no way you can make that claim. As a Fire Investigator I can tell you, that you could not do anything but speculate from that footage. I also would speculate that that it is air pushing out drywall and concrete dust.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Foobar
    I have looked at it again. What you are saying is speculation there is no way you can make that claim. As a Fire Investigator I can tell you, that you could not do anything but speculate from that footage. I also would speculate that that it is air pushing out drywall and concrete dust.
    But if it was a random event like air pushing out drywall, don't you find it a little too consistent? There are two separate events happening in relatively the same location only on different floors. It is not blowing out in a POOF of smoke, but rather a steady stream of I would guess about 20 feet.

The fact that it does not disperse as you would expect a cloud of dust to do, but it shoots out in a jet suggests there was a lot of power behind it.

It happened twice, identical except in their location a short time before the collapse reached the floor it's happening on. I know this is just a theory, of course it can't be proven by video alone, but it's just too consistent to be random events.

EminemsRevenge Guest

It happened twice, identical except in their location a short time before the collapse reached the floor it's happening on. I know this is just a theory, of course it can't be proven by video alone, but it's just too consistent to be random events.
    i'm assuming we're talking about the World Trade Center Shoah here, and you are incognizant of the construction history in NYC at the time the WTC was built

Besides the nefarious proclivity builders have to cut corners, our beloved Sopranos further cut corners to pad their coffers!!! There are no post-Fifties buildings in NYC built with the integrity of the Empire State building, which was completed in 13 months. There is no "coated rebar" or any other such plot, just good ol' Amerikkklan greed

Osama was surprised at the results...and now the terrorist world KNOWS that our babelous towers of arrogance are basically house of cards