Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pentagon lists homosexuality as disorder

James Redford Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Poo, the man lacks social skills, so I emplore you to give him some slack. But there is genuine substance in his words.look past that, "I'm the greatest person in the world," complex that he drags around like a bag of bricks, and see that he is simply stating that no marrige HAS to be sanctioned by your government, cause it's in the eyes of your chosen higher power that unions exist.
    See my above comment, biatch.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Sigh. See, now did it hurt that bad to converse as a normal human? I must say, I just read one of your other posts about a John Gravois, and you are very intelligent. But that really is irrelevant if the people you are attempting to get a point across to think you are a blathering ass. Save the book-talk for the books. That is not to say that you should speak ghettoese, or for that matter that you let anyone tell you how to talk at all. I am merely suggesting that you will get more positive feedback if you don't come across like an asshole. Maybe you just don't care. You seem like an old person to me, and not open to altering your map (perception of self/world).

James Redford Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Sigh. See, now did it hurt that bad to converse as a normal human? I must say, I just read one of your other posts about a John Gravois, and you are very intelligent. But that really is irrelevant if the people you are attempting to get a point across to think you are a blathering ass. Save the book-talk for the books. That is not to say that you should speak ghettoese, or for that matter that you let anyone tell you how to talk at all. I am merely suggesting that you will get more positive feedback if you don't come across like an asshole. Maybe you just don't care. You seem like an old person to me, and not open to altering your map (perception of self/world).
    You are right. I am a very old person. Very ancient indeed.

I am trying to get out of this world, and so I am trying to educate others as to what it takes to get out of it.

I may seem short with people, because what I know I have learned a thousand and more times over. And hence, it's all old news to me.

Hence, as of now, I breathe a deep breath. And in so doing, I say a prayer. The prayer I say is this: may humanity come to know that nothing good can be accomplished through coercion. Nothing. Nothing at all. Yes, in the short-term one may get what one wants, but in the end one signs a death-warrant on one's own head that will eventually be paid off.

All debts will be paid in the end. The scales will be balanced. Such is the nature of existence.

princesskittypoo Guest
    you know nothing about me but you judged me on one statement i make and deside i'm slow. perhaps i don't know you're god. asshole.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Yo Redford, that's an intersting view on govnt you have there. Calling it 'old school' is an understatment. But I do think it's important to have a govnt keeping track of the people in any modern society. Now by that I don't mean the govnt should be all over our asses and moniter what we do or what we can't do or say. I'm saying you need a strong governing body to keep shit organized. In this day and age buerocracy is essential.

Regarding marraige, you need it legaly recognized by the govnt cuz what if one of them dies? Who's gonna get the money and inherit the property? That's why you need marraige recognized by the govnt.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    Yo Redford, that's an intersting view on govnt you have there. Calling it 'old school' is an understatment. But I do think it's important to have a govnt keeping track of the people in any modern society. Now by that I don't mean the govnt should be all over our asses and moniter what we do or what we can't do or say. I'm saying you need a strong governing body to keep shit organized. In this day and age buerocracy is essential.

Regarding marraige, you need it legaly recognized by the govnt cuz what if one of them dies? Who's gonna get the money and inherit the property? That's why you need marraige recognized by the govnt.
    Ok, I can see where they are in some areas they are a neccesity*. But you could just as easily have a group of people, not a governing body, but more of a "permenant record" keeping group. Cause man, if there were no government whatsoever, we would not be needing to discuss corruption that goes back for as long as there has been organized government.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by James Redford
    You are right. I am a very old person. Very ancient indeed.

I am trying to get out of this world, and so I am trying to educate others as to what it takes to get out of it.

I may seem short with people, because what I know I have learned a thousand and more times over. And hence, it's all old news to me.

Hence, as of now, I breathe a deep breath. And in so doing, I say a prayer. The prayer I say is this: may humanity come to know that nothing good can be accomplished through coercion. Nothing. Nothing at all. Yes, in the short-term one may get what one wants, but in the end one signs a death-warrant on one's own head that will eventually be paid off.

All debts will be paid in the end. The scales will be balanced. Such is the nature of existence.
    Well, you are right about this much anyway... All of this shit is happening just the way it is supposed to. The equation will balance itself back down to zero, no matter what we do. Sorry if I was short with you. We ALWAYS end up way off the thread. PG just tried to bring us back.