Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing..PA 9/11 Visibility Group

wendi Guest

Introducing..PA 9/11 Visibility Group

Hello all my fellow pennsylvanians!! I have created a group to actually take some action to help spread the truth. It is called pa 9/11 visibility- right now its posted in meetup.com. Here is the link: http://9-11.meetup.com/254/

If you would rather not go through meetup, simply email me directly at wendi@pa911visibility.com and I will put you on the email list and inform you of our upcoming meetings and events. I'll also be happy to send you the introductory email outlining some of the many points I hope to accomplish.

I need your help, your expertise, your committment to exposing the truth. We need to get something going in the PA area!!

Thanks, Jon for letting me post this. I hope to hear from many of you SOON!!

(NOTE- this is open to all those in the tri state area- so New Jersey and Deleware, feel free to join as well!)

I didn't even see this thread. Sorry Wendi.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Chris Guest
    lets storm the major media outlets in Philly!!!!! Philadelphia seems like an ideal place to be fighting for what we are fighting for. birthplace of liberty and everything. think of all the historically significant places we could protest at in Philly.

YouCrazyDiamond Guest
    "…the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9388

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    lets storm the major media outlets in Philly!!!!! Philadelphia seems like an ideal place to be fighting for what we are fighting for. birthplace of liberty and everything. think of all the historically significant places we could protest at in Philly.
    The place to protest in the Philadelphia area is in Bryn Mawr.

AuGmENTor Guest
    I just joined... But I fear this may be logistically impossible. (Aprox 3 hr drive) But I'll run it up the flag pole

AuGmENTor Guest
    What?

wendi Guest

Thanks

I appreciate you joining and no, it won't be impossible- plenty of work to do throughout the state....so THANK YOU!! Please email me directly and I will also keep you posted about meetings- let me know how you would like to help! Hey there is always road trips, right?

Thanks again, and also for chris.....still awaiting for you to join the group so that we can plan our philly (or bryn mawr Jon? CMON)..storming...

Quote Originally Posted by wendi
    I appreciate you joining and no, it won't be impossible- plenty of work to do throughout the state....so THANK YOU!! Please email me directly and I will also keep you posted about meetings- let me know how you would like to help! Hey there is always road trips, right?

Thanks again, and also for chris.....still awaiting for you to join the group so that we can plan our philly (or bryn mawr Jon? CMON)..storming...
    The reason I said Bryn Mawr is because NBC, ABC, and CBS are all within 60ft of each other.