Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Greg Palast Uncovers The "Armed Madhouse" Of The Bush Reign Of Greed

So tell me about Ken Deffeyes.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

James Redford Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Figures regarding what? Even if there are 3 Trillion barrels of oil available, which from everything I've read, is 1 - 1.8 Trillion barrels a bit high, but based on those numbers, we have 120 years of oil left. That doesn't include growth in China. That doesn't include growth in India. That doesn't include growth period. I accept it's about power and control, but if it's not about money, then I'm sure they wouldn't mind lending me a trillion dollars.
    Lending you a trillion dollars would threaten their power monopoly. A person could potentially wake up a lot of minds with that kind of money.

The thing is James... I can post just as many links as you. Where would that get us? I've read what you've posted. I've also read what I've posted. If you would like to listen to a "Peak Oil Expert", go talk to Ruppert. If you want to talk about the crimes written about in this article, WONDERFUL.
    In post #3 in this thread you asked a question, and so I gave you the correct answer to your question. But the correct answer obviously isn't the one you were looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by James Redford
    Lending you a trillion dollars would threaten their power monopoly. A person could potentially wake up a lot of minds with that kind of money.

In post #3 in this thread you asked a question, and so I gave you the correct answer to your question. But the correct answer obviously isn't the one you were looking for.
    You gave me what you think is the "correct answer". Tell me about Ken Deffeyes, and why he's so evil.

James Redford Guest
    You gave me what you think is the "correct answer". Tell me about Ken Deffeyes, and why he's so evil.
    Merely giving out correct answers is alright, but I'm more interested in proving the correct answers I give out. Hence, I proved that hydrocarbons aren't merely biologically produced, but are also abiotic: such as being produced inside the interior of Titan.

Concerning Prof. Ken Deffeyes, I have already demonstrated that as time goes on, the greater the life-index of proven world oil reserves increases. But in the interest of adding psychological impact to my case, see the below:

"279. The Many Wrong Predictions of Ken Deffeyes," JD, Peak Oil Debunked, April 6, 2006:

http://peakoildebunked.blogspot.com/...ns-of-ken.html

You have everything you need don't you...

Eckolaker Guest
    As much as I have read on "peak oil" I keep seeing more and more information that may suggest otherwise. I guess its all in who you talk to. Who believes it, who accepts it, who deny's it.

The fact of the matter is, "Peak Oil" is not needed when discussing 9/11. Some people love to keep re-hashing the theory because they like to attack Ruppert. I am no longer a "fan" of Ruppert's, but I won't attack him. He has made GREAT contributions to the movement whether you like him or not.

The most widely accepted "theory" is that oil is fossil based. You're telling me that all of those scientists, geologists, etc... who think that oil is fossil based are all loony?

I think not.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I'm assuming you lost respect for Ruppert because of his remarks towards Sheen.

I lost respect for Ruppert for a lot more than that.