Thread: A Question For 9/11 Conspiracy Buffs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A Question For 9/11 Conspiracy Buffs

A Question for 9/11 Conspiracy Buffs

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/thomas...p_b_22862.html

(Gold9472: "The source said intelligence officers understood quickly what they were being asked to do and that the assumption was they were being asked to provide WMD in order for coalition forces to find them. Next...")

6/13/2006

I can't pretend to have researched all this in detail, but at the behest of some apparently rational acquaintances of mine I have looked into it. And I have seen enough to know this much: if 9/11 was the result of a Bush administration plot, the scope of the enterprise was enormous.

The resources involved, the people involved--we are talking about a vast conspiracy organized by highly placed, hugely powerful, individuals.

The purpose of their operation is said to be to justify the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq--the long-term strategic goal being a permanent US military presence in the Middle East and Central Asia to secure oil supplies for the 21st century.

So here's my question: if these folks could arrange something as logistically complex as 9/11, couldn't they have arranged for us to "discover" some WMD in Iraq? That would have been child's play by comparison. If they had just done that little thing, their whole agenda would be on track today. Bush's numbers would have stayed up, support for the Iraq war would have held firm, and patriotic US citizens would be chomping at the bit for an attack on Iran.

How could conspirators powerful and far-sighted enough to organize 9/11 have failed to seed some remote desert bunkers with a few canisters of anthrax?

It doesn't make sense...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

My question is... how did Saddam Hussein magically get WMD after Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice said he didn't have any?

Click Here
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    My question is... how did Saddam Hussein magically get WMD after Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice said he didn't have any?

Click Here
    Are people in this country that unaware of whats going on? It's like people just don't realize they are being recorded, and that these quote swill come back to get them. But the thing is, THEY DON'T. They can completely change their story, and no one notices.

beltman713 Guest
    The answer is in the question, it was "Magic". In another "Magical" feat, he was able to un-get WMDs right before we invaded, just to make us look bad.