Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: White 4 engine plane at the Pentagon

  1. #1
    somebigguy Guest

    White 4 engine plane at the Pentagon

    Hey all, remember these images from 9/11:




    ...reported to be the plane that hit the Pentagon on 9/11. I always wondered what happened to those images, since all videos of the Pentagon crash were confiscated.

    Here's a newsreport from that day:

    http://alkali.colug.org/~kaha/whiteplane.mp3

    Notice the mention of a very big white jet in the area making circling the area and leaving, looked like a government plane of some kind.

    Quote plageurized from Lets Roll that states the implications of this:

    "It's proof positive that there was a 747 erratically flying over the most protected air space in the world, as a diversion, without interception, and with very minimal media coverage, and absolutely no follow up info."

    Photo taken by Linda Brookhart, TFI VP, in restricted airspace near the White House on September 11, 2001.



    Notice the plane has 4 engines, flight 77 had two. Is that why the first images I posted on this site have been whitewashed from the media? Was the plane reported to be flight 77 on 9/11 really this white jet?

    Think the USAF has white 4 engine jets?


  2. #2
    magistre Guest
    Heres one as interesting: The 757 that hit the Pentagon "should" have had 11,000+ gallons of jet fuel on board(according to the Boeing company)> Anyone notice the giant fire-ball that would have occured by this flaming load of jet fuel???

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    30,707
    Quote Originally Posted by magistre
    Heres one as interesting: The 757 that hit the Pentagon "should" have had 11,000+ gallons of jet fuel on board(according to the Boeing company)> Anyone notice the giant fire-ball that would have occured by this flaming load of jet fuel???
    Hey... are you a "truther"?
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG


  4. #4
    Casey Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by magistre
    Heres one as interesting: The 757 that hit the Pentagon "should" have had 11,000+ gallons of jet fuel on board(according to the Boeing company)> Anyone notice the giant fire-ball that would have occured by this flaming load of jet fuel???
    If the plane or missile that crashed into the Pentagon wasn't Flight 77, what happened to Flight 77?

  5. #5
    somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey
    If the plane or missile that crashed into the Pentagon wasn't Flight 77, what happened to Flight 77?
    May have to ask Bushie that one.

  6. #6
    Good Doctor HST Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey
    If the plane or missile that crashed into the Pentagon wasn't Flight 77, what happened to Flight 77?
    One of the many theories is that Flight 77 landed safely at Cleveland's main airport. It's been widely documented and witnessed that two airplanes made emergency landings there that day, instead of one, which is what the government's story shows.

    It's not like plans to pull a switcheroo with planes haven't been in the works. One of the major tenents of Operation Northwoods (falsified Cuba offensive attacks on U.S. in early 60's) involved taking a plane headed toward one of the Caribbean Islands, landing it in Florida, removing the passengers, then having it take off again and get shot down by a "Russian MIG".....

    But what happened to the passengers of Flight 77, if they were safely whisked away in Cleveland? No contact with relatives? I don't know.....

  7. #7
    somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Doctor HST
    One of the many theories is that Flight 77 landed safely at Cleveland's main airport. It's been widely documented and witnessed that two airplanes made emergency landings there that day, instead of one, which is what the government's story shows.

    It's not like plans to pull a switcheroo with planes haven't been in the works. One of the major tenents of Operation Northwoods (falsified Cuba offensive attacks on U.S. in early 60's) involved taking a plane headed toward one of the Caribbean Islands, landing it in Florida, removing the passengers, then having it take off again and get shot down by a "Russian MIG".....

    But what happened to the passengers of Flight 77, if they were safely whisked away in Cleveland? No contact with relatives? I don't know.....
    The Operation Northwoods document describes IN DETAIL how to do exactly this. Its chilling, I posted here it in another thread somewhere. 9/11 was Operation Northwoods.

  8. #8
    princesskittypoo Guest
    they all died anyway....

  9. #9
    dz Guest
    i find this white jet discussion to be quite teh pointless.. is there any detail on when this shot was exactly taken? something like this only lends to endless speculation which is unprovable by any of us.. maybe this white plane was important, but how could we ever know?

  10. #10
    somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dazinith
    i find this white jet discussion to be quite teh pointless.. is there any detail on when this shot was exactly taken? something like this only lends to endless speculation which is unprovable by any of us.. maybe this white plane was important, but how could we ever know?
    I know, but I'd love to see that initial news report. That image might show four engines on the alleged plane...

Similar Threads

  1. Engine Thrust question.
    By LloydBentsen in forum 9/11 Justice Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 08:45 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 08:55 PM
  3. Former U.S. Military General Says Plane Did Not Hit The Pentagon
    By PhilosophyGenius in forum 9/11 Justice Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 11:47 PM
  4. D.O.D. Rehearsed Plane Hitting Pentagon
    By Gold9472 in forum 9/11 Justice Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2005, 10:02 PM
  5. Thoughts on a water/hydrogen driven engine?
    By Uber Commandante in forum The New News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 09:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •