Thread: Ann Coulter Attacks The 9/11 Widows - Video Inside

Ann Coulter Attacks The 9/11 Widows - Video Inside

Ann Coulter Attacks The 9/11 Widows
    Thanks to www.crooksandliars.com

Click Here

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much."
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AuGmENTor Guest
    Why can't I see this damn page???? Grrrrr......

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Why can't I see this damn page???? Grrrrr......
    I think my IQ just became 5 points lower.

AuGmENTor Guest
    well at least you still have your sense of humor! And I'll bet your STILL 20 time smarter than me.. Didn't your mom teach you not to poke fun at the less fortunate?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    well at least you still have your sense of humor! And I'll bet your STILL 20 time smarter than me.. Didn't your mom teach you not to poke fun at the less fortunate?
    OH SORRY!!!!!! I was talking about Ann Coulter and it was a good thing you didn't watch it!

AuGmENTor Guest
    Sigh I just did, and I wish I could un-see it. Would've gouged out my eyes, but alas I was to slow. (And selfish, I like to see) And now that I understand your post, me feel dumberer 2, and I no affort much dumberer

Tonya Guest
    I think (hope) she just did us a favor! now the Today Show almost has to---notice I said almost---show the widows' points of view. She made the comment that they are all over the news. Where???? Now the Today Show really should give them a platform just like she had. l am watching the Today show tomorrow morning. Keeping my fingures crossed.

Tonya Guest
    I just emailed the today show twice from my two email accounts. I encourage others to do so as well. Their address is today@nbc.com .

I bascially asked for the widows to have the same platform Ann had to vindicate themselves after her uncalled for vicious attack and made the points that I have not seen their plight on the TV ONCE (Ann claimed they are all over the news) and that Ann is the one making money off of this. Plus---notice she was wearing the cross (to sell her book of course) as she spewed hateful things.
    Anyway, those are just my thoughts about it.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonya
    I think (hope) she just did us a favor! now the Today Show almost has to---notice I said almost---show the widows' points of view. She made the comment that they are all over the news. Where???? Now the Today Show really should give them a platform just like she had. l am watching the Today show tomorrow morning. Keeping my fingures crossed.
    You've got a great point. In the media they're starting to talk about the Jersey Girls and vaugly about what it is they do (9/11 Advicacy). That should start getting people curious as to who they and they're all about. Hell, I've read about them on this site and I don't even know who they are, now I'm intersted.

And this is all over the news and doesnt seem to be going away, which is good because Coulter is getting her ass blasted left and right.