Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back From Chicago, And It Was Amazing

I'm Back From Chicago, And It Was Amazing

I'm Back From Chicago, And It Was Amazing

The "Welcome Sign" of the event.

Have you ever taken part in something that may very well change the course of history? Guess what. I did. I, and 100's of other people. You should ALL be very proud of the company you keep. They, and you, are heroes. Period.

9/11: Revealing the Truth, Reclaiming Our Future, the Chicago conference, couldn't have been more appropriately named. Everyone who's anyone showed up for this event. Just to name a few, Professor Steven E. Jones, Alex Jones, James Fetzer, Peter Phillips, Kyle Hence, Dustin Mugford, Radical Pragmatist, Somebigguy, dz, Gabriel Day, Les Jamieson, Janice Matthews, Barrie Zwicker, Dr. Faiz Khan, Carol Brouillet, and so many others... too many to write in one article.

The highest number reported on individuals in attendance was 900, and that was on the very first night.

There were SO many events that were standing room only. It was an AMAZING sight to see. Those of you who have attended other 9/11 conferences know that the usual turnout is, at best, a few hundred. For there to be a conference with at least 6 "workshops" at any given time, to have SEVERAL with standing room only, is truly awe inspiring...

I was so happy to finally be able to spend some "quality" time with those people I consider to be heroes as well as my friends.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to attend Friday's events, but I will fill you in on what I do know. The march was a HUGE success. Alex Jones took the megaphone, and did what Alex does best, get people RILED up. I have no doubt that within the next few days, you are going to be seeing SEVERAL pictures from Friday's events, including the March. Some of which I have already seen, and they're wonderful.

Professor Steven E. Jones gave a lecture on Friday night. Do you remember the picture of molten metal that Prof. Jones has on his piece, "Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Collapse?"? If not, here it is...

Some of you may remember that Prof. Jones said that some of the steel from the WTC was being analyzed in his second lecture this year. As it turns out, that steel was a piece of that molten metal. There were traces of sulfur, I BELIEVE (which means I don't remember) there were traces of thermate, and that Prof. Jones said the combination of elements resemble thermite. I may very well be wrong. The video will be out soon, so watch him tell you himself, but I do know that they resemble "explosive residue". I also remember him telling me that a second source confirmed it.

Late Friday night, Alex Jones took center stage in the lobby of the Embassy Suites Hotel. I heard it was a very powerful experience. I wish I could have been there.

I got in late that night, and as soon as I did, "Radical Pragmatist" from 911blogger.com said hello in the lobby. He said "Gold", in a "threatening" way, so I just walked passed him, and went into the bar. Later, I found out that he was only joking with me, and is a really good man. The first person I saw in the "Truther" bar was dz. I must have hugged, shaken the hands of, and kissed a million people. At least it seemed like it. In the back of the bar, David Kubiak, Kyle Hence, Nicholas Levis, and others were having drinks, smoking cigars, and talking up a storm. It was late, and as it turns out, somebigguy was sleeping. I thought to myself, "there will be none of that", went upstairs, and woke the fucker up.

So many movies debuted this weekend. Several in the form of "sneak previews", but every one of them is going to be something to see. The guys of Loose Change fame showed a preview of their upcoming film, "Loose Change 3". Unfortunately, it also debuted at the same exact time as "9/11: Press For Truth", so I didn't get to see it. However, I'm sure the room was packed.

The sneak preview of "9/11: Press For Truth" had it's problems. The audio kept crapping out, and they had to keep restarting it. Regardless of that, there were times when people had tears in their eyes. A woman by the name of Arlene knew the Jersey Girls, and was crying. I put my arm around her, and then because she was crying, I shed a tear. I loved the new people who were there that proclaimed, "Oh my god" when they saw something for the first time. It got a massive applause at the end. I can't wait for it to be released so you can all see it.

The makers of, "Who Killed John O'Neill?" were there, and they had a full showing. Carol Brouillet and I watched it together, and it is an amazing movie. Hats off to those guys.

There was a workshop sponsored by "We The People Congress" who showed snippets of the upcoming, "From Freedom To Fascism". Wow is all I can say. It's going to wake a lot of people up.

You'll be happy to know that my good friend Michael Wolsey from Colorado 9-11 Visibility was very happy to tell me, several times, how many people he got to be guests on his show. Including Kevin Ryan, and Prof. Jones. Look for them in the coming weeks.

Each day was started with a free breakfast. I had the opportunity to speak with so many interesting people. There was a lawyer named Richard from Salt Lake City, Utah, who was turned on to the movement by Prof. Jones. Leroy was kind enough to give me his only matches (those bastards at the airport took my lighter). Carol, the vegan, ate 400 pancakes, or at the very least, whatever three plates add up to. It was great being around like minded people. The first time I met Carol Brouillet was at breakfast, and I gave her a big hug.

Breakfast was followed by the starting of the days events. People would come down to the "Salon" area, and put up their 9/11 Truth paraphenalia. Buttons, shirts, movies, books, shirts, shirts, and more shirts.

In attendance was one very special person. I wish I remembered his name, but I don't. A soldier from the National Guard was there. He was 9/11 savvy, and said that A LOT of people serving in the National Guard are as well. There were several camera crews around, and I snatched one, and asked if she would interview him. She did. Keep in mind, there are going to be so many videos released within the next few weeks it's not even funny. Every workshop was taped in one form or another. EVERY one. SEVERAL people were interviewed, including just "passer-by's".

The lobby of the Embassy Suites Hotel had the most comfortable leather couches, and A LOT of the most interesting people used them. Saturday night, at around 1am, I was sitting with Peter Phillips of www.projectcensored.org. He's a nice guy. We spoke of what's going on with Iran. I recommended to him that he include the latest Zogby poll in one of his issues. He said it was a good idea, and you should see a write up on it soon.

As I said, this conference lived up to its' name. SEVERAL of the "workshops" were specifically about "tactics" in finally ending this nightmare. Today, before I left, I took part in the "Grassroots" workshop with Gabriel Day, and Les Jamieson. We talked about so many good things for people to do. It was my first time speaking before, and I didn't have any notes, so I had to wing it. The topic of my discussion was based on "How to approach people", and "Now That You Know, What Can You Do". As I said, I didn't have my notes, so I know I missed a lot. Les was fantastic. You could really see how experienced he is with the "activism" portion of 9/11 Truth. Gabriel is really a good speaker. He, like Les, knows how to get people motivated, to get off their asses, and has great ideas on what people can do.

After this weekend, I now have absolutely no doubt that we will win this.

Thank you to EVERYONE who made the trek to Chicago. I am very proud to have been surrounded by so many patriots.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AuGmENTor Guest
    Waitng with baited breath...

princesskittypoo Guest
    *wants to know what happened*

beltman713 Guest
    Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack.

Partridge Guest
    There's been a coup d'etat at the YBBS while you were away...

Uber Commandante got all the mods fucked up on smoke and he took over!!!

(Not really, obvioulsy. Welcome back!)

Give me a few... There's TOO MUCH to tell...

And thanks. Damn Uber Commandante.

thumper Guest
    is there video of this?

Ok, it's done.

ZachM Guest
    Sounds like the conference was a huge successs. I look forward to watching what comes of it.