Thread: Robert Kennedy Jr. To Write About How White House Illegally Stole Election 2004

Robert Kennedy Jr. To Write About How White House Illegally Stole Election 2004

BOBBY KENNEDY JR. TO QUESTION 2004 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN MAJOR ROLLING STONE FEATURE ARTICLE!
    Says 'Evidence Shows High-Level Republicans Suceeded in Scheme to Steal Election in Ohio'!

http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00002891.htm

5/31/2006

A damning and detailed feature article, written by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., for Rolling Stone and documenting evidence of the theft of the 2004 Presidential Election is set to hit...

The online version of the article will be posted tomorrow (Thursday) morning.

The article -- headlined on the cover as "Did Bush Steal the 2004 Election?: How 350,000 Votes Disappeared in Ohio" -- has been several months in development and will contend that a concerted effort was undertaken by high-level Republican officials to steal the Election in Ohio -- and thus the country -- in 2004!

Kennedy told The BRAD BLOG this morning that "the best evidence says the Republicans succeeded" in their plan.

He writes in the 10-page long article, and confirmed to us today, that evidence shows Ohio Sec. of State J. Kenneth Blackwell was "certainly in on" the scheme, and "there are indications that the effort went all the way up to the White House."

Kennedy, who is co-host of Ring of Fire, a weekend show on Air America Radio, is an environmental attorney and the son of the late Robert F. Kennedy. This is his first public foray into the realm of Election Fraud, Election Integrity, Electronic Voting and, in particular, the questionable results of Election 2004.

A major publicity push is currently in the works to accompany the feature story which is sure to get the attention of more than a few D.C. and Buckeye State pols in addition to the mainstream media who have, of late, begun reporting more frequently on the litany of concerns and now-documented evidence that new electronic voting machines are hackable through a number of means.

Several public appearances are currently being scheduled for Kennedy in the coming weeks, including an appearance on The Colbert Report currently scheduled for Monday, June 12.

Sources have told The BRAD BLOG that Kennedy "does not hold back in this article."

One of the election integrity advocates involved in research and development with Kennedy on the story told us a number of weeks ago that "[Kennedy] essentially says everything that those of us who have been contending there was massive chicanery in the '04 election were right, and the media and politicians who ignored it at the time were wrong."

We'll have more details and information shortly from the story which includes quotes from Democrats such as Howard Dean and John Kerry, as well as pollster Lou Harris who also questions the validity of the 2004 Presidential Election in Ohio according to the article...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Tonya Guest
    WOW!!!! YEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya
    WOW!!!! YEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
    Doesn't mean anything sweety... Watch how many media outlets cover it.

Watch this... bet you've never even heard of it...

http://bulk.ctyme.com/curtiz.wmv

Tonya Guest
    nope. never heard of it but i never came accross it either. Rolling Stones is a big magazine tha reaches a lt of people and those readers perhaps will be exposed to something they would not have been otherwise.

Remember to celebrate the little victories too.

Yes... you're right. I'm sorry. I'm a bad boy. Time for my spanking.

Tonya Guest
    I'll be sure to bring my whip to the conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya
    I'll be sure to bring my whip to the conference.
    I'll bring my Fedora, and we can play Indiana Jones, and the Temple Of Doom.