Thread: Bush Is Going To Have A Private Showing Of "United 93" At The White House

Bush Is Going To Have A Private Showing Of "United 93" At The White House

Bush to host 'United 93' screening

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060530/...BHNlYwN5bmNhdA--

5/30/2006

WASHINGTON - President Bush invited relatives of some of the 40 passengers and crew members who are portrayed in "United 93" to join him for a screening of the film at the White House Tuesday night.

Bush and his wife, Laura, planned to watch the film about the attacks in the family theater. The film focuses on the tragic drama aboard United Flight 93, the plane that crashed in rural Pennsylvania after passengers fought back against their hijackers.

"The president has always said that those who were on the flight, that the passengers and crew members of the flight, were heroes," said White House spokeswoman Dana Perino.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Looks like comedy night at the White House.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Wow, he killed all their families, now he has them over to watch the movie about it, that's balls.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Wow, he killed all their families, now he has them over to watch the movie about it, that's balls.
    hehe....what's up bro

AuGmENTor Guest
    nm, must say so far I love this whole forum thing... tried a few others, (as well as banned from a few) so far this has been a blast

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    nm, must say so far I love this whole forum thing... tried a few others, (as well as banned from a few) so far this has been a blast
    Fo realz...

Tonya Guest
    What a sick bastard! I mean, was the whole killing klan invited (Cheney & friends) or just stupid puppet W and Mrs. W?

What a sick sick scenario! I just don't see how these people can live with themselves let alone wrap themselves in the American flag and try to be friendly to these families.

I have to imagine that there is a special hell for these real "evil doers"---that is the only way I can get by feeling how I feel about them. Obviously, the only other thing I can do is to work to out them for their crimes.