Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Suspect The PTB Have Played The Osama Card To Counter The New Zogby Poll

I Suspect The PTB Have Played The Osama Card To Counter The New Zogby Poll

Alleged Bin Laden Tape: Moussaoui Had No Link to 9/11
    Audiotape Reportedly from al Qaeda Leader Surfaces on the Internet

(Gold9472: Ok, so... yesterday 45% of America said they suspected that people in Government, "consciously allowed or helped facilitate their (the 9/11 attacks) success", and today, Osama Bin Laden tells us that can't be, "because I was responsible for entrusting the 19 brothers -- Allah have mercy upon them -- with those raids." That seems AWFULLY convenient to me.)

http://abcnews.go.com/International/print?id=1995529

May 23, 2006 — - In a new audiotape allegedly made by Osama bin Laden, the al Qaeda leader said Zacarias Moussaoui had no connection to the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States. Thirty-seven-year-old Moussaoui, an admitted al Qaeda member, was sentenced to life in prison earlier this month for his knowledge of the 9/11 plot.

The statement surfaced on a Web site today. Below is a translation of the statement that accompanied the audiotape on the Internet site:

In the name of Allah, the compassionate, the merciful. All praise is due Allah, lord of the worlds, and prayers and peace upon the prophets and messengers.

As for what follows:

From Usama bin Muhammad bin Ladin to the American people: Peace be upon he who has followed the guidance.

This is a brief message whose topic is my testimony on behalf of the Muslim prisoners you are holding, and in it I will talk about the truth concerning them, which is something that the Bush administration hates and is hostile to.

I begin by talking about the honorable brother Zacarias Moussaoui.

The truth is that he has no connection whatsoever with the events of Sept. 11, and I am certain of what I say, because I was responsible for entrusting the 19 brothers -- Allah have mercy upon them -- with those raids, and I did not assign brother Zacarias to be with them on that mission. And his confession that he was assigned to participate in those raids is a false confession that no intelligent person doubts is a result of the pressure put upon him for the past four and a half years.

And were this pressure lifted from him for him to return to his normal state, he would state the fact I mentioned. And among the things that confirm this fact is that the participants in Sept. 11 were two groups: pilots and support teams for each pilot in order to control the aircraft. And since Zacarias Moussaoui was learning how to fly, it follows that he wasn't component No. 20 from the teams that helped to control the airplanes, as your government previously claimed, and your government knows this fact with certainty.

And if Moussaoui was studying aviation to become a pilot of one of the planes, then let him tell us the names of those assigned to help him control the plane. But he won't be able to tell us their names, for a simple reason: that in fact they don't exist. This is from one perspective, and from another perspective, the brother Moussaoui was arrested two weeks before the events, and had he known anything -- however little -- about the September 11 group, we would have told the brother Commander Mohammed Atta and his brothers -- Allah have mercy upon them -- to leave America immediately before their affair was exposed. And with this it becomes clear to even the novice investigator -- not to mention the seasoned one -- that there is no connection between him and the events of September 11.

And then I call to memory my brothers, the prisoners in Guantanamo -- may Allah free them all -- and I state the fact, about which I also am certain, that all the prisoners of Guantanamo, who were captured in 2001 and the first half of 2002 and who number in the hundreds, have no connection whatsoever to the events of Sept. 11, and even stranger is that many of them have no connection with al Qaeda in the first place, and even more amazing is that some of them oppose al Qaeda's methodology of calling for war with America. And this is in addition to the arrest of those who were working in the relief agencies, like Abu Abdul Aziz al-Mutrafi, or those working in the media, like Sami al-Hajj and Taysir Alouni, who was imprisoned at the instigation of the American administration.

So the conclusion is that all the prisoners to date have no connection with the events of September 11 and knew nothing about them, with the exception of two of the brothers, may Allah free them all. Bush and his administration are aware of this fact, but they avoid mentioning it, for reasons not hidden to the discerning. Among these reasons is that it is necessary to create justifications for the massive spending of hundreds of billions on the Defense Department and other agencies in their war against the mujahedeen. My mentioning of these facts isn't out of hope that Bush and his party will treat our brothers fairly in their cases, because that is something no rational person expects but rather it is meant to expose the oppression, injustice and arbitrariness of your administration in using force and the reactions that result from that. This is from one perspective, and from another perspective, perhaps there will one day come from the Americans someone who desires justice and fairness, and that is the path to security and safety, if you are interested in it.

This is what needed to be said. And may peace be upon he who has followed the guidance.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I'm in the same boat now as the people who believe he's dead and that the tapes are fake. Before I wasn't sure.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    I'm in the same boat now as the people who believe he's dead and that the tapes are fake. Before I wasn't sure.
    They must think we're fucking stupid or something. As Ray McGovern said to Donald Rumsfeld, "We're not idiots".

Eckolaker Guest
    We here know that Osama is all part of the illusion.

I have always said he was a willing participant/scapegoat for the 9/11 attacks. We can all gather our own interpretations here, but I see this as one of the first leaks from those who had partial/full knowledge of the events.

We found Saddam in a hole in the middle of the desert(ya right), but we cant find a 6' tall grey haired-old ass-oxygen bottle draggin-Arabic mother fucker who needs kidney dialisis every other week.

New Zogby Poll Frightens Masters Of Terror Into Releasing 'Bin Laden Tape'
    Nearly half of entire country sees 9/11 cover-up, 24 hours later 'Bin Laden tape' gets released

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/may...6zogbypoll.htm

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | May 24 2006

A new Zogby International poll that shows over 45% of Americans want a new independent investigation of 9/11 has the masters of terror running scared and dreaming up new ways to blind side intrigued Americans into sticking their heads back in the sand and relinquishing their suspicions in return for government protection.

The outcome of the poll was that 45% supported calls for a new inquiry on behalf of Congress or an international tribunal and that 42% believed the 9/11 Commission was a cover-up.

Exactly 24 hours later, an audio tape alleged to contain the voice of dead CIA intelligence asset Osama bin Laden renforced the myth that he had personally directed 19 incompetent Arabs to carry out the attack.

This is an inept attempt to bolster the 'Bin Laden did it' fraud one day after the Zogby poll was released The emergence of bin Laden tapes repeatedly coincide with watershed moments either politically or from the 9/11 truth movement. See our archive for previous examples of this ridiculous theatre.

Is it a stretch to suggest that in reality the numbers swing even more in our favor?

Endless stories of warrantless NSA domestic eavesdropping have created a chilling climate, whereby Americans expect to have their every communication intercepted and catalogued by Big Brother. Would more have expressed a desire for a new investigation minus this fear factor?

What is amazing to consider is that after nearly five years of relentless monopoly establishment media and government promotion of the official 9/11 fable, it can't even muster the support of half the country.

This completely inept and impotent performance on the part of the establishment is coupled with Bush approval ratings dipping into the 20's as even his conservative base deserts him overa policy that would have been mandated if the 9/11 attack was perpetrated by the parties alleged by the government, closing the borders.

Is there a backlash on its way?

The sudden emergence of the so-called Bin Laden tape was an immediate and desperate response in an effort to prop up an official story that has about as much balance as a drunken prostitute.

Many have speculated that the Pentagon issue is a baited trap ready to snap the 9/11 truth movement. Mouthpieces of the elite have been busy at work attempting to rest the entire body of evidence on the foundation of whether or not Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

By placing the Pentagon joker at the bottom of the deck, the establishment is hoping to topple the whole house of cards by eventually releasing crystal clear footage, whether real or manufactured, of a Boeing 757 hitting the Pentagon.

The movement must prepare for that by re-emphasizing the collapse of Building 7 and incendiary devices within the twin towers as the central pillar of the cover-up.

This issue will no doubt encompass the central focus of the upcoming Chicago and Los Angeles 9/11 conferences, which will serve as a platform to educate the public and generate more mainstream press coverage.

Tickets are going fast but are still available for Alex Jones' *star studded* (hint hint) event and can be purchased by clicking here.

thumper Guest
    everything in the mainstream media is contrived. it's propaganda start to finish.

Bin Laden on the Move; New Sightings in Pakistan

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/...den_on_th.html

Alexis Debat
    May 24, 2006 10:40 AM

Pakistani government sources tell ABC News they have "credible reports" that Osama bin Laden and his entourage have moved down from high mountainous peaks along the Afghan border to a valley area 40 miles inside the Pakistan border.

The officials say the reports put bin Laden around Kohistan's Kumrat Valley.

Officials said the reports were validated by the release of bin Laden's audio tape yesterday, which appears to have been recorded only two weeks earlier.

Such a quick turn-around suggests, say the officials, that bin Laden is much closer to civilization than he had been previously.

Previous audio and video tapes have taken four to six weeks to become public.

BWAHAHAHAH!!!

beltman713 Guest
    Well, if they know where he is, why don't they capture him?

Stupid asses.