Thread: Water as Fuel

madthumbs Guest

Water as Fuel

Water as Fuel

Has an incredible demonstration with a torch, and states an awesome mpg claim (as if it matters).

beltman713 Guest
    Hope this guy doesn't end up dead too.

somebigguy Guest
    Thats the problem, technology like this will never see the light of day until all the oil is used up and the environment is ruined.

Then we will crush those Muslims....

Maybe that's been the game plan all along....

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    In Kevin Tradeau's book he talks about cures having been found for cancers and other things of that nature (possibly aids), and then after the rights were bought by big corporations, they never saw the light of day again. (the cures that is)

thumper Guest
    hey philosophy genius, do you post on rhandirhodes forum?

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I didnt didnt even know she had a forum. I'll be sure to check it out.

madthumbs Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    In Kevin Tradeau's book he talks about cures having been found for cancers and other things of that nature (possibly aids), and then after the rights were bought by big corporations, they never saw the light of day again. (the cures that is)
    Yes, I remember seeing cures on tv that never took off. One was a high cereal diet, another was tuned electromagnetic therapy.

Kevin is an outright con-artist. Here's a collection of alternative cancer protocols , and streaming/ downloadable videos: Bob Beck, Hoxsey, World without Cancer (B-17), and Confession of a Surgeon

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by madthumbs
    Yes, I remember seeing cures on tv that never took off. One was a high cereal diet, another was tuned electromagnetic therapy.

Kevin is an outright con-artist. Here's a collection of alternative cancer protocols , and streaming/ downloadable videos: Bob Beck, Hoxsey, World without Cancer (B-17), and Confession of a Surgeon
    I think it's safe to say the Kevin was a con-artist. But call me nieve I believe him when he acknolegded his mistakes and has corrected them. I also believe his book has a ton of truth to it and would still recommend it to anyone despite his shady past.

madthumbs Guest
    You can find Kevin's audio book on ed2k and occasionally usenet.
    Sure he's got a lot of good information, but nothing worth paying what he's asking for and it's misrepresented. You also get way too much fda/ ftc ranting. All the info and more can be found without paying.

More related videos:

Equinox: It Runs on Water
    Water Powered Bike