Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Pentagon Crash Thread...

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    The question of why they wouldn't just use flight 77 remains a problem to this theory however...
    One possible theory why is that they knew a 757 couldnt menuever good enough to hit a target like the Pentagon

911TRUTH Guest
    Could be..

Ok this is the page that those screenshots of America West flight 0098, plane# n644aw were taken from
    http://www.bts.gov/xml/ontimesummary...ryArrivals.xml

however, when you do a search for that flight - nothing comes up.

I think the search may not be working at all however, I can't seem to get any flights to come up. It says tried the "above search" with no results, but the catagories about are just blank, like it didn't register... the other detailed statistics don't even have airports to choose from... its all messed up

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911TRUTH
    Could be..

Ok this is the page that those screenshots were taken from
    http://www.bts.gov/xml/ontimesummary...ryArrivals.xml

however, when you do a search for that flight - nothing comes up.
    has this been taken down or is that pic a hoax? Without that screenshot - the theory has absolutely nothing.

I think the search may not be working at all however, I can't seem to get any flights to come up.
    I don't think the latest Pentagon video was doctored in any way if that's what your suggesting. I think they put out the real video and knew no one would question it because of how grainy the quality is and that fact that you can only see the head of the object before a huge explosion appears. Therefor you should just take the govn't word on it.

911TRUTH Guest
    misunderstanding, i meant the screenshots of the arrival time of America West, Flight 0098 - plane n644aw ...ill edit it

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Oh, ok sorry. Shoulda clicked on the link.

BoneZ Guest
    You people are still seeing the white spot at the edge being the jet. It is not! The jet is in front of the white spot and i don't know why you guys can't see it. I guess i'll have to outline it for you.

911TRUTH Guest
    I sort of see what you are referring to now...it kind of blends in with the trees behind it - looks like a black smudge... I really don't think its clear enough to really make any judgement....

I know Gold is probably seething over us fleshing out the pentagon thing but I'm curious as to what he thinks... don't you think there's something to another plane landing right next to the pentagon a minute before flight 77 crashed that was owned by the same company and had a near identical tail #?? It was coming from the Northwest - Ohio to DC...it very possibly could have been flying low and slowing down to prepare for its landing right behind the pentagon - people would have seen it..possibly mistook it for American Airlines - being America West, unlike AA, wasn't heavily advertised. Not easy to dismiss. Can someone shed some light?

I wish I could get more details on the flight.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneZ
    You people are still seeing the white spot at the edge being the jet. It is not! The jet is in front of the white spot and i don't know why you guys can't see it. I guess i'll have to outline it for you.
    Yeah, I sorta see it, in front of the smudge. Too damn small to be the boeing 757, which would have been twice as long as the Pentagon is tall at the point of impact. Plus, as I have pointed out on earlier threads, it is most likely physically impossible that a Boeing 757, 150+ feet long, 120+ foot wingspan, 100+ tons, could travel at 500 miles per hour at any less than, say, 30 feet off the ground. A sizeable air cusion under the wings and resulting from the mass/momentum/wingspan of the plane makes it technically impossible that a 757 would coast in at 300+ mph at any less than 30 feet off the ground. Simple mathematics folks.

... http://physics911.net/missingwings.htm

This image alone depicts how unreal the official take is. In my opinion, believing that AA Flight 77 hit the Pentagon is a dangerous illusion to entertain. The best argument against it is the first I always present: really big plane, itty bitty hole, no wreckage

team8plus.org has pretty much proven through radar reconstructions that the original planes were swapped with drones. Makes sense. Why trust a Boeing 757 on a super technical, important mission to patsy/dupe Hani Hanjour who couldn't fly a single prop?

http://physics911.net/harel.htm

The video I think confirms that a military jet packed with explosives was remote controlled into the Pentagon on that day.

BoneZ Guest
    You guys are saying it's a black smudge, but in fact it's more like a dark gray color to me on my screen. I have a high-definition, high-contrast 20.1" Samsung LCD monitor and i can clearly see the jet. Remember in the first pentagon video, we can see the dark tailfin behind the other camera station? This jet is dark. Dark military gray is what it looks like on my screen and TO ME, looks like an F-16 as to the shape of it. If you look closely at the picture i posted above from the new video, you can see the tail fin, and the whole jet.