I'd like to first address the latest video of the Pentagon crash. I see people in this forum talking about the "white" object entering the picture being the supposed aircraft. It is not. The white "object" is in fact smoke. There is, however, an aircraft that is visible directly in front of the smoke:

In my opinion, this plane looks too small to be a HUGE 757. This plane has the colors and shape of an F-16, but it is hard to tell with the video that we have. By the way, there is NO discernible distortion of the picture due to the "refraction of the lens". We know from professional commercial pilots that a 757 CANNOT fly this close to the ground at the speeds reported. Any military fighter jet can, however.

Don't know if any of you at this forum know this, but there was a jetliner near the Pentagon at the exact time of the alleged crash. (courtesy of Merc @ Loose Change forums)

American Airlines Flight 77:

Tail#: N644AA
Owner: Wilmington Trust Co.
Disappearing transponder signal location: Ohio, 8:56 am
Impact time: *9:38 am*, Pentagon

America West Flight 0098:

Tail#: N644AW
Owner: Wilmington Trust Co.
Departure: Ohio, 8:28
Arrival: *9:39 am*, Reagan National Airport (directly on the other side of the Pentagon)

Notice how the 2 tail numbers are nearly identical? Notice that both jets are owned by the same company? Notice that AA transponder signal disappeared over Ohio and the AW jet is coming from Ohio? Notice that AW jet flew near the Pentagon and landed nearly the minute the Pentagon was hit?

Here's a picture of the actual AW jet that landed with tail number N644AW:

Now here's a quote from a fireman that saw this plane:

"Firefighter Alan Wallace was standing outside his fire station when he looked across the nearby interstate and saw a white airplane with orange and blue trim heading almost straight at him. It slammed into the building just a couple hundred feet from him. "When I felt the fire, I hit the ground," he said.

"I just happened to look up and see the plane," said Wallace. "It was about 200 yards away, and was coming in low and fast. I told Mark that we needed to get the hell out of there."

Wallace switched on the truck's radio. "Foam 61 to Fort Myer," he said. "We have had a commercial carrier crash into the west side of the Pentagon at the heliport, Washington Boulevard side. The crew is OK. The airplane was a 757 Boeing or a *320 Airbus*."
There is a person from London with a PhD. in CCTV technology and editing over at the Loose change forum. He is doing an in-depth analysis on the latest Pentagon video. He and another person at the forums with CCTV tech experience show evidence that the video has been altered and then changed back to analog and then back to digital again so that the pixels of whatever was added into the video would look almost the same all the way through the picture. Either way, it most definitely does not look like a 757 hit the Pentagon with the video evidence and the PHYSICAL evidence that we have. Not to scrutinize you Jon, but i just don't know how you can believe a 757 hit the Pentagon when all available evidence we have points AWAY from that theory.

And finally, a retired Air Force Col. and aircraft crash investigator's take on all 4 jet crashes on 9/11:

http://www.physics911.net/georgenelson.htm