Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Pentagon Crash Thread...

BoneZ Guest

Another Pentagon Crash Thread...

I'd like to first address the latest video of the Pentagon crash. I see people in this forum talking about the "white" object entering the picture being the supposed aircraft. It is not. The white "object" is in fact smoke. There is, however, an aircraft that is visible directly in front of the smoke:

In my opinion, this plane looks too small to be a HUGE 757. This plane has the colors and shape of an F-16, but it is hard to tell with the video that we have. By the way, there is NO discernible distortion of the picture due to the "refraction of the lens". We know from professional commercial pilots that a 757 CANNOT fly this close to the ground at the speeds reported. Any military fighter jet can, however.

Don't know if any of you at this forum know this, but there was a jetliner near the Pentagon at the exact time of the alleged crash. (courtesy of Merc @ Loose Change forums)

American Airlines Flight 77:

Tail#: N644AA
    Owner: Wilmington Trust Co.
    Disappearing transponder signal location: Ohio, 8:56 am
    Impact time: *9:38 am*, Pentagon

America West Flight 0098:

Tail#: N644AW
    Owner: Wilmington Trust Co.
    Departure: Ohio, 8:28
    Arrival: *9:39 am*, Reagan National Airport (directly on the other side of the Pentagon)

Notice how the 2 tail numbers are nearly identical? Notice that both jets are owned by the same company? Notice that AA transponder signal disappeared over Ohio and the AW jet is coming from Ohio? Notice that AW jet flew near the Pentagon and landed nearly the minute the Pentagon was hit?

Here's a picture of the actual AW jet that landed with tail number N644AW:

Now here's a quote from a fireman that saw this plane:

"Firefighter Alan Wallace was standing outside his fire station when he looked across the nearby interstate and saw a white airplane with orange and blue trim heading almost straight at him. It slammed into the building just a couple hundred feet from him. "When I felt the fire, I hit the ground," he said.

"I just happened to look up and see the plane," said Wallace. "It was about 200 yards away, and was coming in low and fast. I told Mark that we needed to get the hell out of there."

Wallace switched on the truck's radio. "Foam 61 to Fort Myer," he said. "We have had a commercial carrier crash into the west side of the Pentagon at the heliport, Washington Boulevard side. The crew is OK. The airplane was a 757 Boeing or a *320 Airbus*."
    There is a person from London with a PhD. in CCTV technology and editing over at the Loose change forum. He is doing an in-depth analysis on the latest Pentagon video. He and another person at the forums with CCTV tech experience show evidence that the video has been altered and then changed back to analog and then back to digital again so that the pixels of whatever was added into the video would look almost the same all the way through the picture. Either way, it most definitely does not look like a 757 hit the Pentagon with the video evidence and the PHYSICAL evidence that we have. Not to scrutinize you Jon, but i just don't know how you can believe a 757 hit the Pentagon when all available evidence we have points AWAY from that theory.

And finally, a retired Air Force Col. and aircraft crash investigator's take on all 4 jet crashes on 9/11:

http://www.physics911.net/georgenelson.htm

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Why are you spreading disinfo? The video clearly shows that a plane hit the Pentagon. Are you trying to make us all look bad with this mockery?

Just kidding, nice article. I agree with you 100%.

911TRUTH Guest
    Where did you get those arrival times? Where did you get that quote from the firefighter?

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    I tremble with fear at the wrath of Gold as I post this link.

http://www.osamawasframed.com/pentagonvideos.html

BoneZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911TRUTH
    Where did you get those arrival times? Where did you get that quote from the firefighter?
    Arrival times would be from BTS Research (Bureau of Transportation Statistics www.bts.gov ). The firefighter quote, you can view his whole story here:

http://web.telia.com/~u43109230/flig...ts/Wallace.txt

Though if you google Alan Wallace's name, you will come up with several websites with his story.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLoweWatson
    I tremble with fear at the wrath of Gold as I post this link.

http://www.osamawasframed.com/pentagonvideos.html
    In that link, the author of the picture assumes that the white "object" that's entering the picture is the jet. Although i do see a resemblance to the Skywarrior and the white "object", i've show above that the actual jet (whether added in or not) precedes the white "smoke/object".

Since we know from the first release of Pentagon footage that there is actual smoke and the aircraft that precedes the smoke has a dark tail fin, then it's safe to assume that the white "object" is in fact smoke. You can clearly see an aircraft of some sort preceding the smoke (white object) and it is also dark in color like in the first video.

911TRUTH Guest
    Ok say I went along with saying that America West was involved in the events of 9/11...made some interesting finds...they may mean nothing - take with a grain of salt.

I found this is their history available on their website - they have now merged with 3 other airlines to make US Airways

7/16/01 - America West Vacations announced that it was offering optional Certified Airline Passenger Services (CAPS) to all customers who book Las Vegas vacation packages through the America West Vacations Web site or telephone reservations center. CAPS allows customers to check in for flights from the convenience of their hotel from two to 12 hours prior to their flight’s departure time. They can obtain a boarding pass, seat assignment and check their bags for a nominal fee of $6 per person. The CAPS program was discontinued September 2001.

Didn't the hijackers go to Las Vegas for some unexplained reason? Would this program make dealing with security easier? Im not sure here.

9/10/01 America West Holdings Corporation announced a restructuring of the company’s senior management and its subsidiary America West Airlines. Bernard L. Han was elected executive vice president and chief financial officer; Stephen L. Johnson was elected executive vice president, corporate; J. Scott Kirby was named executive vice president, sales and marketing; and Jeffrey McCIelland was named executive vice president, operations.

10/11/01 America West announced that it had completed the sale and leaseback of eight Airbus aircraft, three flight simulators and two spare aircraft engines, resulting in proceeds of approximately $70 million to the airline.

America West recieved seemingly much more than any other airline in the Air Transportation Stabilization Board - a program made to pay struggling airlines, which is an arm of the US Treasury. Seems suspicious - not sure.

"
    the Air Transportation Stabilization Board ("Board") has carefully considered the revised application of America West Airlines ("AWA"), dated December 26, 2001, for a federal guarantee of a $445 million financing. The Board is asked to participate on an unsecured basis and provide a Federal government guarantee of $379.55 million, which represents 85.3 percent of the total financing." (Total financing of AWA loans, not program as a whole)

Dec 28 2001 - http://www.ustreas.gov/press/releases/po890.htm
    Oct 19 2005 - http://www.ustreas.gov/press/releases/js2979.htm

They rejected United Airlines plea for money and the rest agreed upon seem to be around 40 mil - 60 mil.

BoneZ Guest
    Great find and information 911Truth! Just more coincidental puzzle pieces to add to the puzzle i guess.

911TRUTH Guest
    The obvious question this theory poses is - what is the purpose/benefit of using this alternate jet and what happened to flight 77?

That interview with the firefighter is interesting... and the theory would fit in with many people thinking it was an american airlines plane, many being not quite sure.

However, more info could shed some light on American Airlines flight 98...Gold?

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneZ

In that link, the author of the picture assumes that the white "object" that's entering the picture is the jet. Although i do see a resemblance to the Skywarrior and the white "object", i've show above that the actual jet (whether added in or not) precedes the white "smoke/object".

Since we know from the first release of Pentagon footage that there is actual smoke and the aircraft that precedes the smoke has a dark tail fin, then it's safe to assume that the white "object" is in fact smoke. You can clearly see an aircraft of some sort preceding the smoke (white object) and it is also dark in color like in the first video.

But it's not dark in the other video - it's long thin and white - like the nose cone here.

911TRUTH Guest
    Ok the plane still exists...

Some photos going up this recent April 2006:
    http://www.airliners.net/search/phot...nct_entry=true

here was a near crash in 2003:
    http://www.aviationattorneys.com/Fin...FAAReport.html

Ok, so if that plane landed at Reagan airport(which is literally right next to the Pentagon) at 9:39 *which im only going by that pic u posted above - I couldn't find the same page on that government site you linked* - the pentagon crash time was 9:40 right? Looking at a satellite photo of the area It would actually be coming in from the same direction that the plane that hit the pentagon was going. SO - is it possibile this is the plane people saw? If it was in the area at the same time, then logically even if flight 77 hit the pentagon - some would have reported seeing that plane. Many of these eyewitnesses for flight 77 could be referring to American West flight 98 - Plane n644aw.

Was this a decoy plane?

Does this help the theory that flight 77 did not hit the pentagon? Could the people saying they saw a plane ALL be referring to this plane? I don't know, but it could make sense - can anyone debunk this?? The question of why they wouldn't just use flight 77 remains a problem to this theory however...

Can someone please find a fresh, official link that says n644aw landed at Reagan airport @ 9:39? The pic looks official but I can't find it.

Oh and about that thing in the first frame
    1) It could be the tip of a wing
    2) The lens was curved so the edges are distorted