Thread: The Sirius Scam

EminemsRevenge Guest

The Sirius Scam

Gotta give the real King of All Blacks a plug...this started over at his site---http://kingofallblacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=47

You can see an actual e-mail from Sirius Satellite there.

i have repeatedly contacted Sirius about trying to get their service online...it is available online for people who already have their hardware & subscribe...so why can't you just subscribe to it online???

Well, they gave me some bullshit that their talent signed on for satellite broadcast only...now who is fucking stupid enough to believe THAT shit??? ANY performer that i know of wants as much exposure as they can get, but Sirius must think that it's potential audience is retarded.

i guess the Sirius brass must think themselves to be the Betamax of a new generation, completely unaware that someone is gonna come up with VHS.

somebigguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by EminemsRevenge
    Gotta give the real King of All Blacks a plug...this started over at his site---http://kingofallblacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=47

You can see an actual e-mail from Sirius Satellite there.

i have repeatedly contacted Sirius about trying to get their service online...it is available online for people who already have their hardware & subscribe...so why can't you just subscribe to it online???

Well, they gave me some bullshit that their talent signed on for satellite broadcast only...now who is fucking stupid enough to believe THAT shit??? ANY performer that i know of wants as much exposure as they can get, but Sirius must think that it's potential audience is retarded.

i guess the Sirius brass must think themselves to be the Betamax of a new generation, completely unaware that someone is gonna come up with VHS.
    Kind of sounds like Howie though, he's always bitched about Internet radio broadcasts.

beltman713 Guest
    They have to make money off the equipment too.