Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New 911Eyewitness film

AndrewLoweWatson Guest

New 911Eyewitness film

I was at the premiere in London last night - ok tonight - of Rick Siegel's new edition of 911eyewitness (Hoboken). Having not yet seen the first 911eyewitness I was really blown away by some of the footage. Rick introduced the movie himself and I had a chance to talk to him afterwards.

What this film does is concentrate on the explosions - massive explosions - which his camera picks up across the water. A lot of those street level videos are so drowned by car horns and people screaming that the great BOOM -BOOM sounds get lost. The blasts happen In each case a good 9 seconds BEFORE the towers fall.

There are other things in the film that I hadn't seen before like at least 9 seperate choppers circling the towers prior to the fall of WCT2, and close-ups of bright flashes that could only be demolition charges. He argues that if the 'pancake theory' were true the central core columns would not have collapsed but been left standing, and that the black smoke from the North Tower showed that the fire was nearly out when the collapse occured. Except that it's not a collapse. Seen from the river, which no news footage showed, the North Tower BLOWS UP. I mean UP. Like a mini-nuke was planted in the basement. That could explain those massive beams being blown two football pitches away from the building, and also the strange debris that came down of fine dust and paper. Apparently paper has some physical property that made it survive what could have been a thermonuclear blast.

Someone asked him about levels of radioactivity at Ground Zero and he said it had not been measured one way or the other - I think.

It would be very hard for anyone sitting in that cinema to come away thinking they had seen anything other than three towers expertly and efficiently demolished. It's not hard fact maybe, but it's sheer common sense.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    I've got to see that! Now there is no way I am going to be able to focus on my work today.

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    Somebody else who was knocked out by 911Eyewitness on Thursday.

http://schmoontherun.blogspot.com/20...ence-that.html

Believe me, this film is going to create a stir in Chicago.

beltman713 Guest
    Watching this now, it is a good film so far. You can clearly hear the explosions right before the first tower collapses.

beltman713 Guest
    Link to film online... Video here

BoneZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beltman713
    Watching this now, it is a good film so far. You can clearly hear the explosions right before the first tower collapses.
    Are you watching the first one or the second newer one?

beltman713 Guest
    Just finished, don't know if it is the first or second one.

aceace Guest
    The explosions are so obvious, so telling of controlled demolition. I really hate those neocon bastards.

Eckolaker Guest
    Those explosions you hear are in fact not explosions...They are the suns solar rays reflecting of swamp gas deposits.

haha

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    I have been surprised to hear strong criticism of this film from two respected Truthers. They have not as yet told me what their criticisms comprise. I wonder whether anyone agrees with them, and if so, why?