Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pay attention everybody!!! Pat Robertson got more messages from God...

Good Doctor HST Guest

Pay attention everybody!!! Pat Robertson got more messages from God...

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - In another in a series of notable pronouncements, religious broadcaster Pat Robertson says God told him storms and possibly a tsunami will hit America's coastline this year.

Robertson has made the predictions at least four times in the past two weeks on his news-and-talk television show "The 700 Club" on the Christian Broadcasting Network, which he founded.

Robertson said the revelations about this year's weather came to him during his annual personal prayer retreat in January.

"If I heard the Lord right about 2006, the coasts of America will be lashed by storms," Robertson said May 8. On Wednesday, he added, "There well may be something as bad as a tsunami in the Pacific Northwest."

Robertson has come under intense criticism in recent months for suggesting that American agents should assassinate Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez and that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's stroke was divine retribution for Israel's pullout from the Gaza Strip.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Someone was talking to me about this today... I have actually heard that there's an area in Africa... that if it "erupted" or whatever, the East Coast of the U.S. would be hit by a Tsunami. Of course, I don't have God's ear like Pat does, but I figured I would mention it.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    religious broadcaster Pat Robertson says God told him storms and possibly a tsunami will hit America's coastline this year.
    Isn't hurricane season coming up? God this guys as idiot. When a hurrican comes he's gonna tell people his message was right. And if there's no tsunami he's gonna say that he said it would "possibly" happen.

Tonya Guest
    Yeah, I've heard about the real possibility of a tsunami. Pretty freaky. However, if it happens this year Pat will have only been lucky.

If God speaks to him he is probably telling him to go to Hell!

PhilosophyGenius Guest

Partridge Guest
    if there's no tsunami he's gonna say that he said it would "possibly" happen
    More likely, "I begged God not to do it to the good sheep, eh, people of America, and he listened. PRAISE JESUS!

And send me more money so I can protect you..."

thumper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    which one is it?

Partridge Guest

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Oh shit thumper, copied and pasted prematurely! (no there's nothing else premature about me)

Good lookin out Partridge!

Partridge Guest
    That's twice in as many days I've corrected you. You're slippin' up meladdo.