Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: I Think Flight 77 Hit The Pentagon

Eckolaker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    And John Judge says he has a stewardess friend who usually ran that line, and she went to the crash site, and saw upholstery she recognized, and windows, etc...

You know, I have heard increasing "eyewitness" reports that place an ever growing debri field on the pentagon lawn. Its safe to say that a lot which can be ruled out.

What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes. However, sometimes we want our mind to see things that really arent there.

911TRUTH Guest
    Gold - Those pics of the boeing jet in the pentagon wreckage are great! I've never seen such convincing proof of Flight 77 crashing into the pentagon. Those pics should be all over the web.

jetsetlemming Guest
    I think that those ideas on the wings are interesting, but about the size of the planes, I saw the video on the news and I don't think it actually shows the whole thing in one shot. first screen shows it comng into view, the second an explosion. And the cameras are only on 2 frames a second because that's much cheaper and easier and smaller to store long term, esp. considering those cameras are running 24 hours a day. Watch the news next time they have a scene from a security camera, and you'll see that 2 frames a second is much higher than normal, and I'm sure the pentagon would store their video much longer than normal in order to look for people stopping by to check the place out more than normal. It may supposedly be a military installation and thus have access to high-tech stuff for the building security, but it's still a public installation and they didn't have any problems with 1/2 second frames before. Any money they spend, esp. on common, boring stuff like cameras, would be seen mby congress, which would probably bitch about paying extra for large memory computer systems and hi-def, hi frame rate cameras to run 24 hours a day, every day, mostly just to look at people's faces. 2 frames a second is enough for that goal. They probably have close circuit cameras with better quality near the entrances watched by security guards, too.

jetsetlemming Guest
    When I was in high school, I helped my video production teacher scan the security cameras whenever a fire alarm was pulled or someone vandalized the hallway or something like that. the school's cameras were set on such a low framerate everyone would move about five feet between every frame. They really weren't at all useful except to discourage the students from doing anything because they were there.

Quote Originally Posted by 911TRUTH
    Gold - Those pics of the boeing jet in the pentagon wreckage are great! I've never seen such convincing proof of Flight 77 crashing into the pentagon. Those pics should be all over the web.
    They're all available at www.pentagonresearch.com
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Quote Originally Posted by Eckolaker
    Didnt she tell you that she saw flight 77 hit the pentagon?

I'm searching the my email archive for it, I hope I saved it.
    You can hear some of what she said that day here...

I remember I had said that Lt. Col Karen Kwiatkowsi burst into tears when she spoke of it, and was at the crash site, and I think I remember her saying she was looking out the window, and saw the explosion or something... Who knows.

You can read what she thinks about 9/11 here.

911TRUTH Guest
    www.pentagonresearch.com <--- great site...the guy who made loose change should really take a look at this..

I love how that blue tarp the workers were carrying was just a tent...just goes to show how easily disinfo is created.

That hole on in the inner wall of the pentagon is very suspicious

look at this picture: http://www.pentagonresearch.com/images/101-large.jpg

The yellow columns are impacted, but are still structurally in tact. How could the nose of the plane, which seems to be made out of a weak material, punture such a large symmetric hole?

He really did a lot of work.

somebigguy Guest
    So those that believe 77 hit the Pentagon, can they tell me why?