Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Think Flight 77 Hit The Pentagon

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius Riley
    hmmm ...

We've all seen the tiny white missile- or military jet-looking thing in the video. Now Gold, do you really expect me to believe that that tiny white thing is supposed to be a boeing jumbo jet?

http://www.total911.info/2006/05/new...no-boeing.html

http://www.silverstatenews.com/rc/91...ted/AA_757.jpg
    Ignatius Riley, you can believe whatever you want to believe. Here is the bottom line. People look at us like we're insane if we say anything other than Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. The media, the newspapers, etc... FOCUS on that theory in order to make the 9/11 Truth Movement lose credibility. If you want to continue pushing the idea that something other than Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, be my guest, but it is my experienced opinion that is telling you that it is hurting more than it's helping. I'm also telling you have I have NEVER needed that theory to prove the point. NEVER EVER NEVER.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLoweWatson
    It's no big deal. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. I think it didn't. Let's move on to what we all agree on.

NORAD.
    WTC7.
    PUT OPTIONS.
    PNAC.
    BUSH SAYING HE SAW THE FIRST PLANE - THREE TIMES.
    CHENEY SAYING OSAMA BIN LADEN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11 ( bet you forgot that one - but he really did say it)
    Now you're getting it... divisive arguments create divisiveness.

And it took me FOREVER to accept the possibility that those towers were brought down by controlled demolition. Believe me... FOREVER, and STILL I barely talk about it. However, I do refer people to Professor Jones, and I do promote movies like 9/11 Revisited, and Professor Jones' first and second lectures, etc... But I don't claim to be an expert. I'm not a metallurgist. I'm not a physicist. I'm not a structural engineer.

See... there are currently 542 articles on google news right now telling us why the 9/11 Conspiracy is "over".

Quote Originally Posted by 911TRUTH
    wait a minute...

http://pserver.mii.instacontent.net/...1_11094135.WMV

Download that video and pause the at the very first sign of the "plane"

That is most definitely the front of some kind of jet or cruise missile. Unless the video is completely messed up, you can clearly see the tip...

Can anyone freezeframe it?
    Remember, you're looking through a curved lens. Whatever is on the edges of the lens will appear distorted. Just as if you were to look through a glass.

Something that I just responded to on blogger... I thought it was appropriate to post here.

"Jon, I respect your posts, but I don't understand this position you've taken on the Penta-plane. I cannot suspend my disbelief enough to accept all of the miraculous, coincidental, physically-unbelievable, and incompentence-related factors that had to converge to allow a 757 to do what it is alleged to have done on that day."

It's really very simple. People look at me like I'm an idiot if I say something other than Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. People don't listen to anything else I have to say if just one thing slips from my mouth that they perceive as insane. I would rather have people listen to what I have to say than write me off as a "tin-foil hat wearing Conspiracy Theorist nutjob".

On top of that, there is enough evidence to suggest that Flight 77 did, in fact, hit the Pentagon. On the other side of the argument, there are no photos or videos in existence to show us Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. That reason, in and of itself, is why I don't spend any time on that particular subject. The "What". I can't prove one way or the other what hit the Pentagon.

The "What hit the Pentagon" argument is NO different than the "Magic Bullet Theory". People have debated FOR YEARS as to whether or not that bullet was able to do what it did. Whether or not Oswald was the "Lone Gunmen". Whether or not someone was in the "Grassy Knoll". I would rather focus on who benefitted from JFK's assassination. Once you figure out the "Who Dunnit" part, everything else falls into place. On top of that, you have a suspect as opposed to a theory.

I'll take a suspect over a theory any day.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    I totally understand, Gold. If your goal is to get into the conscious of mass-market America you don't go the Pentagon route because it is too contentious amongst researchers. Agreed.

If you are looking for the least contentious in-route to the living room of most Americans, the controlled demolition of WTC 7 is your baby. There is no credible defense for why it was brought down. It is an easy shot, a ten-point buck in open season. That is where you start if you want the truth movement to make progress with the masses, in my opinion.

And I guess that is a vital point that you are making, Gold. We've got to make some sort of progress on this. That progress, in my opinion, starts with a publicized investigation of WTC 7, not the Pentagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Ignatius Riley, you can believe whatever you want to believe. Here is the bottom line. People look at us like we're insane if we say anything other than Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. The media, the newspapers, etc... FOCUS on that theory in order to make the 9/11 Truth Movement lose credibility. If you want to continue pushing the idea that something other than Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, be my guest, but it is my experienced opinion that is telling you that it is hurting more than it's helping. I'm also telling you have I have NEVER needed that theory to prove the point. NEVER EVER NEVER.

Ignatius Riley, who scheduled, coordinated, ran the wargames taking place on 9/11? Who was, "The Maestro"?

You answer that question, and I think the game is over.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Promise? PROMIS or its progeny. Of course, someone was programming said software to get the desired results. Probably some privatize institution in intelligence, in other words a privatized arm of the CIA, with direct and deep-reaching ties to the CIA, MIA, et al, was tasked with development of War Game scheduling/strategy. Whomsoever it was used PROMIS or one of its kin, which is basically artificial intelligence to do this.

Again, Gold, sorry to be abstract. I know you want names. I want names. I am getting there, slowly.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=PROMIS+software

We're not in the "Skynet" world yet.