Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Think Flight 77 Hit The Pentagon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I Think Flight 77 Hit The Pentagon

And I feel fine. The purpose of this thread was to remind EVERYONE who happens across this site that I have NEVER, EVER, NEVER promoted anything other than Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon, and I am recruiting plenty of people into the movement, ALL THE TIME. Imagine that.

In other words...

YOU DON'T NEED THE ARGUMENT TO PROVE COMPLICITY
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Ignatius Riley Guest
    hmmm ...

We've all seen the tiny white missile- or military jet-looking thing in the video. Now Gold, do you really expect me to believe that that tiny white thing is supposed to be a boeing jumbo jet?

http://www.total911.info/2006/05/new...no-boeing.html

http://www.silverstatenews.com/rc/91...ted/AA_757.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius Riley
    hmmm ...

We've all seen the tiny white missile- or military jet-looking thing in the video. Now Gold, do you really expect me to believe that that tiny white thing is supposed to be a boeing jumbo jet?

http://www.total911.info/2006/05/new...no-boeing.html

http://www.silverstatenews.com/rc/91...ted/AA_757.jpg
    Ignatius Riley, you can believe whatever you want to believe. Here is the bottom line. People look at us like we're insane if we say anything other than Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. The media, the newspapers, etc... FOCUS on that theory in order to make the 9/11 Truth Movement lose credibility. If you want to continue pushing the idea that something other than Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, be my guest, but it is my experienced opinion that is telling you that it is hurting more than it's helping. I'm also telling you have I have NEVER needed that theory to prove the point. NEVER EVER NEVER.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

Ignatius Riley Guest
    I totally understand, Gold. If your goal is to get into the conscious of mass-market America you don't go the Pentagon route because it is too contentious amongst researchers. Agreed.

If you are looking for the least contentious in-route to the living room of most Americans, the controlled demolition of WTC 7 is your baby. There is no credible defense for why it was brought down. It is an easy shot, a ten-point buck in open season. That is where you start if you want the truth movement to make progress with the masses, in my opinion.

And I guess that is a vital point that you are making, Gold. We've got to make some sort of progress on this. That progress, in my opinion, starts with a publicized investigation of WTC 7, not the Pentagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Ignatius Riley, you can believe whatever you want to believe. Here is the bottom line. People look at us like we're insane if we say anything other than Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. The media, the newspapers, etc... FOCUS on that theory in order to make the 9/11 Truth Movement lose credibility. If you want to continue pushing the idea that something other than Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, be my guest, but it is my experienced opinion that is telling you that it is hurting more than it's helping. I'm also telling you have I have NEVER needed that theory to prove the point. NEVER EVER NEVER.

Tonya Guest
    Ummm... pardon me, but I don't think he expects you to believe anything. I think he is just trying to make clear what his personal thoughts are and to state that that argument is not needed---as stated in his last sentence. That is all. He'll correct me if I have it wrong I trust.

princesskittypoo Guest
    i think gold could argue for both sides because he's listened to both sides of the story.

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    It's no big deal. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. I think it didn't. Let's move on to what we all agree on.

NORAD.
    WTC7.
    PUT OPTIONS.
    PNAC.
    BUSH SAYING HE SAW THE FIRST PLANE - THREE TIMES.
    CHENEY SAYING OSAMA BIN LADEN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11
    ( bet you forgot that one - but he really did say it)
    Last edited by AndrewLoweWatson; 05-17-2006 at 09:12 PM. Reason: typo

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLoweWatson
    CHENEY SAYING OSAMA BIN LADEN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11 ( bet you forgot that one - but he really did say it)
    Really? Can you explain that one to me?

911TRUTH Guest
    wait a minute...

http://pserver.mii.instacontent.net/...1_11094135.WMV

Download that video and pause the at the very first sign of the "plane"

That is most definitely the front of some kind of jet or cruise missile. Unless the video is completely messed up, you can clearly see the tip...

Can anyone freezeframe it?

911TRUTH Guest
    Ok maybe it could be the tip of the wing, if its a plane...what angle did the plane come in respective to the camera angle? Is there a diagram out there of the plane tragectory overlayed with the camera's field of view? its important know know what part entered the frame first so it can be analyzed correctly.