Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Think Flight 77 Hit The Pentagon

Ignatius Riley Guest
    You've got proof? DOD has tech. that the public has yet to even dream of. Artificial intelligence crunched the numbers, analyzed the data, forged the strategy and provided a large degree of oversight on that day. That is why you have no major whistle-blowers, b/c only a handful of folks were in on the forging of the "master plan," if you will. Those folks on the primary tier are alienated from the task by at least one degree because it is artificial intelligenc, ie a system of computer applications, that did all the real work, not they. They know they face the death penalty if caught. They feel no guilt, largely because they are technocrats at the controls of a machine, not politikos constantly in touch with constituents, or even the appointees of politikos.

That primary tier may consist of a dozen folks with extensive histories in intelligence and military strategy, now in the private sect; they are sworn to secrecy with consequences worse than death in the balance.

Outside of that primary tier, you've got another dozen, maybe, who knew big chunks of the "master plan." Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Wolfowitz, others within the cabal. Bush, a cretin, knew nothing. The cabal threatened him with assassination on that day. Bush capitulated to the cabal. Now he is probably schezoprhenic with guilt, which is why he can't talk for a damn. So, wait, I've got to say it, Bush is now a

drumroll please

crazy cretin

Understand that I believe the cabal was lifted to power as something of an A-team of politikos serving banking and big oil interests fully aware of the peak oil crisis at hand. They were thrust into power illegally and kept in power illegally to do one thing: send troops to occupy Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia and eventually the rest of the mideast so that banking/oil interests could plunder it for all it was worth here at the very end of the era of oil.

911TRUTH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Remember, you're looking through a curved lens. Whatever is on the edges of the lens will appear distorted. Just as if you were to look through a glass.
    Ahhhh...

Well its strange, what could possibly be the reason for not releasing the other viedos?? Do you think they are simply deliberately holding back footage to keep an erroneous debate alive to keep the conspiracy theories down?

Why would they confiscate all those vids in the first place? Is that standard procedure? Why won't they release the videos so long afterwards? I don't understand how there isn't even one video or picture of that flight in the area.

Do you think there is somewhat of a smoking gun in one of those videos? The amount of secrecy is very strange...

Oh and Ignatius... just because it makes sense doesn't mean its true..

Quote Originally Posted by 911TRUTH
    Ahhhh...

Well its strange, what could possibly be the reason for not releasing the other viedos?? Do you think they are simply deliberately holding back footage to keep an erroneous debate alive to keep the conspiracy theories down?

Why would they confiscate all those vids in the first place? Is that standard procedure? Why won't they release the videos so long afterwards? I don't understand how there isn't even one video or picture of that flight in the area.

Do you think there is somewhat of a smoking gun in one of those videos? The amount of secrecy is very strange...
    I think that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. It certainly doesn't look like it based on the footage that we have been able to see. However, logically, it makes more sense to use the actual plane rather than go through the hassle of "Swapping" them, and "disposing" of the passengers, respectfully...

I don't think that Hani Hanjour was the pilot of that plane. I don't know who was. How far have things like MK Ultra come? Are those types of practices even in existence in today's day and age?

Mentioning MK Ultra is a stretch for me because I don't ordinarily subscribe to what's considered "fringe", but it is possible because I saw an entire ABCNews special on it.

Anyway... I think it's possible the entire Pentagon/Missile theory was concocted by the Government in order to styfle the movement in one fell swoop. I don't think it's happened yet, but I think that day may be coming.

Perhaps on May 26th when Scott Hodges gets a decision on his FOIA requests. I don't know.

I am thankful that I never promoted the theory because it gives me some credibility if that happens. You KNOW the Government would NEVER release a video of a missile hitting the Pentagon, if, in fact that happened, which I don't think it did.

Think of it this way... if you were going to commit a crime, would you ever think to use a diversion? Something to let help you "get away"?

I think the Pentagon/Missile theory is a diversion. Cover for the "gangsters". When the noose gets too tight, they unleash a video that clearly shows a commercial jet crashing into the Pentagon. On that day, the 9/11 Truth Movement will have taken a massive blow.

Not because everyone promotes the missle either. But because SOME people have. I can't tell you how many times I'm laughed at for thinking a missile hit the Pentagon, when in fact, I think it was Flight 77.

It will be a blow, if the media is allowed to use it. Imagine footage of someone on their TV promoting a missile, and then play the footage of Flight 77... I can imagine it now, and it's a scary sight.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

911TRUTH Guest
    The missile theory actually started in France, from a guy named Thierry Meyssan. Either way, its very probable that the government is styfling the release of the pentagon tapes to distract from other more important 9/11 debates. I'm sure there is an intelligence operation to monitor and slow down 9/11 Truth.

There may be something else on those tapes that is incriminating. Flight 77 still could be seen, but is there something else? It is possible that some type of equipment is visible on the planes in one of the the videos, or just something damaging to the official story? Something we don't know about yet?

The government deliberately confiscating the videos to create a missile theory? Doesn't seem likely to me that they could predict these kind of theories would emerge and gain popularity. What seems more likely is that there is SOMETHING on those tapes. - or its just a distraction.

just my opinion.

"Doesn't seem likely to me that they could predict these kind of theories would emerge and gain popularity."

They do if you promote them.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 911TRUTH
    The missile theory actually started in France, from a guy named Thierry Meyssan. Either way, its very probable that the government is styfling the release of the pentagon tapes to distract from other more important 9/11 debates. I'm sure there is an intelligence operation to monitor and slow down 9/11 Truth.

There may be something else on those tapes that is incriminating. Flight 77 still could be seen, but is there something else? It is possible that some type of equipment is visible on the planes in one of the the videos, or just something damaging to the official story? Something we don't know about yet?

The government deliberately confiscating the videos to create a missile theory? Doesn't seem likely to me that they could predict these kind of theories would emerge and gain popularity. What seems more likely is that there is SOMETHING on those tapes. - or its just a distraction.

just my opinion.
    Yo,
    Gold's post appear contradictory but aren't. He isn't saying that he doesn't believe a missile, a Cesna, a B-12, or a Boeing hit the Pentagon. He is saying that it best benefits the movement that he officially say that American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. That is all. Away from the forum and the blog I am sure Gold has read the scientific studies that prove the impossibility of the official account of what happened at the Pentagon. But differing from the rest of us, Gold wears the beliefs of the movement on his sleeve. He is in the public sphere. And let's face it, if you were to stand in front of a crowd and say a missile hit the Pentagon that day they will throw rotten tomatoes at you. They will call you insane. So for the benefit of preserving somewhat productive dialogue on the event, he concedes to the public. He says American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

The movement has to make progress, albeit through some concessions.

Ergo we act like we've never seen the following:

http://physics911.net/omholt.htm

http://www.911physics.net

Actually, I do believe 77 hit the Pentagon.

Because if a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, where did those plane parts come from? Were they planted before the Pentagon was hit? No. Were they planted after the Pentagon was hit while everyone was watching? No. So where did those plane parts come from?

A plane perhaps? Seems very likely.