Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Judicial Watch To Obtain September 11 Pentagon Video At 1PM Today

Yes.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

thumper Guest
    what a bunch of tools

Pentagon Video Is Giant Psy-Op
    Intended to create circus of interest around 'no plane' theories, later debunk them

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...giantpsyop.htm

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | May 16 2006

Grainy video stills showing what is claimed to be the nose cone of Flight 77 will only result in an increased circus of debate around the issue of what happened at the Pentagon in preparation for a future release of clear video footage that 'debunks' people who question the official version of 9/11.

For over four years we have remained neutral on the subject, agreeing that unanswered questions need to be explored but warning against the Pentagon issue becoming the core focus of the 9/11 truth movement.

The danger is clearly that the government will use its media mouthpieces in particular Fox News to hype this until it becomes the de facto keystone of alternative explanations behind 9/11.

At the point when that crescendo reaches its peak crystal clear footage of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon will be released, knocking down the straw man argument that the establishment itself erected.

The government is steam valving this issue so as to garner as much interest as possible before blowing the entire matter out of the water. We know for a fact that the FBI seized the gas station camera footage and footage from hotels across the highway which would show the entire sequence of events and prove exactly what happened at the Pentagon.

The fact that they have again chosen to release grainy and foggy images which only lead to more speculation tell us two things.

1) The government truly is frightened to death of releasing any images which accurately depict what happened at the Pentagon because it doesn't jive with the official version of 9/11.

2) Or the government knows that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon and has clear footage of the incident, but is deliberately releasing these speculative images in order to stoke the debate so it can later release the high quality video and use it to debunk the entire 9/11 truth movement.

The media obsession with this one facet of an entire smorgasbord of 9/11 questions, and their refusal to address more hardcore 9/11 evidence, leads us to fear the latter explanation is the case.

Why no discussion of Building 7 and the comments of Larry Silverstein?

Why no discussion of the hijackers being trained by the US government? Lt. Colonel Steve Butler of the Monterey Defense Language Institute was suspended from duty after he accused Bush of allowing 9/11 to happen.

Why no discussion of the NORAD stand down?

Because none of these issues are honey pots, none of them are speculation because the cards are laid out on the table for everyone to see and the evidence is clear.

While intelligent questions need to be asked about what really happened at the Pentagon we feel that research in this context should come with the proviso that a potential trap is being laid to discredit all 9/11 research at a later date, and that today's story is part of that process.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    This looks like the same exact footage released just after 9/11. Talk about pulling a fast one on the American people.

AndrewLoweWatson Guest
    I doubt that they have any clear footage of a 757, and even if they did, to release it now after two bungled attempts would look like a quick dash of Photoshop. They've blown their big moment. No-one will believe anything they produce FOUR YEARS later.

Partridge Guest

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    Call me stupid but that's the same exact video released after 9/11 but with a longer intro added!!!!

Also, anybody else notice how this fireball is WAYYY smaller than the fireballs at the WTC?

Eckolaker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilosophyGenius
    Call me stupid but that's the same exact video released after 9/11 but with a longer intro added!!!!

Also, anybody else notice how this fireball is WAYYY smaller than the fireballs at the WTC?
    Stop focusing on the facts, clearly they're not important here.

Tonya Guest
    NBC just said that the CIA has said that there are no other tapes, that these are the last. The two they released sure as hell don't show much. I think the flight probably did hit but I still don't like that I think there is more to show us. How can this be it? I mean, this is the PENTAGON for God's sake!
    So freakin' aggrevating!!

Tonya Guest
    ABC news coverage:
    Tom Fitton remarks-- paraphrasing what he said:'these were people that were victms of a horrible terrorist attack'
    My remarks: NO SHIT! The question is, just who in our government were partaking in the terrorizing? There is no question that there are terrorists involved--not to me anyway, just which mofo's from our own fuckin gov. took part in it for their own fucking benefit?!

Michael Berger of 911/truth.org was just on ABC also.

FUckers! ABC just said that some family members of 9/11 victims are angry with conspiracy theorists. They didn't report that there are some family members who are angry because they want the fucking TRUTH.