Thread: Scholars For 9/11 Truth Challenge Commissioners And Media To A Debate

Scholars For 9/11 Truth Challenge Commissioners And Media To A Debate

Civilian Debate Team selected to debate government account of 9/11

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/D...e8May2006.html

5/15/2006

The National 9/11 Debate & trade; is pleased to announce that Philip Berg, James Fetzer, David Ray Griffin, Steven Jones, Morgan Reynolds, George Nelson, and Judy Wood have agreed to participate in the National 9/11 Debate on September 16, 2006 in Charleston, South Carolina. Members of the 9/11 Commission, government scientists from the National Institute of Standards and Technology, and other supporting experts are anticipated to participate and represent the government’s debate team.

Philip J. Berg, Esquire is a Former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania, and the attorney for plaintiffs in 9-11 RICO Suit vs. Bush. His web site, 911forthetruth.com covers the RICO lawsuit against Bush, Cheney, and 53 other defendants in Federal Court.

James H. Fetzer a Distinguished McKnight University Professor of Philosophy at the University of Minnesota, Duluth, a former Marine Corps officer, the author or editor of 27 books, and founder and co-chairman of Scholars for 9/11 Truth.

David Ray Griffin is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy and Theology at the Claremont Graduate School, where he taught for over 30 years, retiring in 2004. He has authored or edited over thirty books, including "The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11" and "Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11".

Steven E. Jones is the co-chairman of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, a Professor of Physics at Brigham Young University, an expert in cold fusion and solar energy who earned his Ph.D. at Vanderbilt, and who has authored an influential study of the collapse of the Twin Towers (WTC-1, WTC-2).

George Nelson, Colonel, USAF (retired) is a trained aircraft accident investigator who served as an Aircraft Maintenance Manager for more than 30 years and who was assigned additional duties as a member of aircraft accident investigation teams for the United States Air Force.

Morgan Reynolds is a Professor Emeritus of Economics at Texas A&M. He is the former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor for President George W. Bush. He is also the former Director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis. In June 2005, Lew Rockwell published Reynolds’ article: Why Did the Trade Center Skyscrapers Collapse?

Judy D. Wood is a Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Clemson University with degrees in Civil Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, and Materials Engineering Science. Professor Wood teaches courses in the areas of engineering mechanics and experimental stress analysis.

The structure of the National 9/11 Debate will include a credentialed seven-member debate team that supports the government’s account of 9/11, a credentialed seven-member debate team that disputes elements of the government’s account, and a seven-member media panel that will monitor the debates and pose questions to the debate team members.

The National 9/11 Debate ? September 16, 2006
    Embassy Suites Hotel Airport-Convention Center
    5055 International Blvd, N. Charleston, South Carolina, United States 29418
    Tel: +1-843-747-1882 Fax: +1-843-747-1895
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

werther Guest
    do you think this will really happen. I hope so cause I will definitely be there.

Quote Originally Posted by werther
    do you think this will really happen. I hope so cause I will definitely be there.
    I hope so, however, I'm also aware that this isn't the first time they've been challenged. They declined that invitation. They didn't even acknowledge it. Even though Lee Hamilton HIMSELF said that if we have new information, to bring it forward.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    I am thinking about attending this and filming it and making a couple of short movies for Web publication. I will do this on my own dime and time. I have lots of experience working with film. I need someone willing to publish my finished product. PM me and we'll talk.

Just email me, and I'll do it.

Ignatius Riley Guest
    Thanks, Gold. We'll keep in touch as the time approaches. I will call and figure out what I need to do to get into the room and to get a camera in there with me.

Tonya Guest
    This will be freakin' awesome if it really happens!

America needs this to happen.