Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Best Experiences In The 9/11 Truth Movement

It is... but I'm considering it an early birthday present.
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AuGmENTor Guest
    Ah

I just sent them this...

You caught me copying and pasting... Please forward this along to all of the family members you know. Again... I don't know if you know who I am or not, but one of the ways I've helped has been to post information on the internet. In order to get information back on the top of the page, you sometimes have to do what's commonly known as "bumping". People post the word "bump", and the page goes to the top of the "list". Anyway, I used to post, "For The Families" for my bump.

Thanks again,

Jon Gold

Someone just sent me this... in regards to 9/11: Press For Truth

I finally got my copy today and I just finished watching it. Even after everything I've learned about 9/11 (including almost all of the facts in the film), I am pretty shaken up right now. I thought that I had gotten a little immune to all the research. I was wrong.

This film is the key to everything right now. It will turn people around like no other film can. Enough of the bickering, this film needs to be on every single congress person's door step.

We might have to wait for the full effects of this film to go into action until after Nov. 7th, but we need to keep pressing hard.

Let's finish this thing.

AuGmENTor Guest
    I'll never make it through that movie without losin it.... and I hate to lose it. But at the same time I can't WAIT to read it. I've been really feelin this shit for the last few wekks...

I lose it everytime I watch it dude.

thumper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I lose it everytime I watch it dude.
    watch what?

Quote Originally Posted by thumper
    watch what?
    9/11: Press For Truth which premieres tonight.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper
    watch what?
    We're talkin about press for truth, which I haven't seen yet. But this thread, the letter that Jon sent to that woman, =made me lose it. Bad. I've been avoidin the more hard hitting videos lately.

Written in response to this...

To whom it may concern............First I like to wish you all the warmest holiday greetings,and can only hope and pray that my fellow 9/11 responders find peace and happiness during this the season. I also wish to thank Jon Gold on his more than accurate story. I know I speak for the dozens and dozens of responders that I have helped, when I say thank you. Mr Gold has set the example and bar high for others to follow, and I implore others to follow this man and his dedication and compassion in telling our story. We at the FealGood Foundation, and all 9/11 responders, need more people like Jon Gold to join us, stand beside us, and fight for us, so no more 9/11 responders, heroes, and the innocent people of Manhattan have to suffer anymore. The lies, corruption, denial, and very bad politics has caused human life to suffer and we must show our government we will not sit down, lay down and shut up anymore. Let Mr Gold and the few others who have been there from the beginning, guide, and support us all while we fight for justice, compensation, treatment, compassion and most of all respect. Any man who has done what this man has done, is a friend, and most of all a hero and someone we can all learn something from. I wish you all Merry Christmas, happy holiday's and god bless.

John Feal
    9/11 Responder/advocate/founder - President of the FealGood Foundation

This ties Lorie Van Auken.