Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Best Experiences In The 9/11 Truth Movement

thumper Guest
    my best experience was getting positive PM's from a big board that I was eventually kicked off of after I started 100+ page 9-11/conspiracy thread.

No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

It's convenient not to talk about the Money Trail.....

http://letters.salon.com/ent/feature....html?show=all

(Gold9472: I don't know who this person is.)

Maybe you missed the $100,000 wire transfer Farhad?

Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad, the head of the Pakistani ISI, an organization funded by the CIA, ordered Omar Sheikh to wire transfer $100,000 to Mohammad Atta.

Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad was in Washington D.C. on the morning of 9/11, having breakfast with then Senators Porter Goss, Bob Graham, and John Kyl.

When it was reported by the Wall Street Journal that Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad ordered the wire transfer, he was fired from his position as head of the ISI.

Daniel Pearl, a Wall Street Journal reporter, was believed to have been investigating the wire transfer, and as a result, his head was chopped off, and the main suspect is Omar Sheikh. The man who wire transferred the $100,000 to Mohammad Atta.

Nothing in the 9/11 Report mentions Pakistan's invovlement in the 9/11 attacks, and now there are allegations of bribery between Pakistan and the 9/11 Commission.

The CIA/ISI/Al-Qaeda connection is important in understanding how the U.S. ultimately controls "Al-Qaeda".

It's also a great way of showing the 9/11 Report is incomplete, and that the 9/11 Commission did not give a "Full and Complete Accounting" of the attacks of 9/11. Which was their mandate.

Also keep in mind, Porter Goss, and Bob Graham were in charge of the Congressional Joint Inquiry into 9/11.

Two people who met with one of the culprits of 9/11, on the morning of 9/11, in Washington D.C.

One person who eventually became the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Sound like a conflict of interest to you?

It does to me.

(huge shout out to the irreplaceable Jon Gold)

AuGmENTor Guest
    My two cents: I was running in twenty directions until I found this BB. I knew a bunch of this stuff, but it was just flying around. Now it has direction. Because of my posting here, I found out about PA911visibility and promptly joined. (Even though I'm from NY, and thus, a moron). I know more about what goes on in the world now than I EVER have in my 30+ years. I have met Jon Gold and found him to be a very personable, unpretentious person. My life has taken a very positive turn since I found this board. Don't roll your eyes dammit. I was happy before, but I felt hopeless. There was nowhere for my information to be shared, or for me to get another perspective. The point is, this board, and all on it, are my best experience in the 911 truth movement.

Thank you.

Snagged from www.911blogger.com:

While searching the posts for something about Specter, I found this old quote from Gold. Amazing. The guy's good.

Couldn't find the specter thing. Anyone know if the supposed legislation that Specter is proposing (which makes it possible to sue Bush for his Executive power abuse) isn't really that at all when you study the text?

The Gold quote:
    What would you like me to say? There's evidence of Pakistani ISI involvement. We know that the ISI is an arm of the CIA. We know the CIA is controlled in part by the Executive Branch. We know there are allegations of bribery between Pakistan and the 9/11 Commissioners through a lobbying group. We know Bill Doyle said a source told him that the 28 redacted pages in the Joint Congressional Inquiry talked about U.S. funding to Pakistan. We know there is a damn good chance that Daniel Pearl was investigating the $100,000 wire transfer from Omar Sheikh to Mohammad Atta, ordered by the Pakistani ISI head Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad. We know that Omar Sheikh is the prime suspect in the murder of Daniel Pearl. We know that Porter Goss, Bob Graham, and John Kyl all were meeting with Lt. General Mahmoud Ahmad on the morning of September 11th, in Washington D.C., and in Pakistan the weeks before. We know that Pakistan is one of our BESTUS buddies in the "War On Terror". What would you like me to say?
    Jon Gold

R | 08.05.06 - 8:19 pm | #

Dear Mrs. Van Auken,

This letter might seem a little odd coming out of the blue like this, but to be honest, this is the first time I've had your contact information. I asked a friend for it, and he sent it along. I am very grateful that he did.

The reason I wanted to contact you is because you, Kristen Breitweiser, Mindy Kleinberg, and Patty Casazza, are all heroes to me. I have admired the four of you for several years now.

You may or may not know who I am. I don't know how much you follow the "9/11 Truth Movement". My name is Jon Gold. I have been a part of this "thing" since sometime in 2002. I've devoted my whole life to making sure those who are responsible for the atrocities of that day, are held accountable for their actions.

The thing that motivated me to do this was the four of you. I saw how you had to fight, and I wanted more than anything to help you, and to this day, I still do.

I am very sorry for the loss of your husband. As I told Mr. McIlvaine a few months ago, I can't imagine what it feels like to be someone who knows what's going on, and has that to deal with on top of it.

I recently read about an experience you had at a movie theater, and it made me very angry. To know that you were in pain made me cry. I want the pain to end for you, and all of the other family members, even though I know it never will.

Hopefully, when everything is said and done, you will at least have the satisfaction of knowing that those who were responsible, were also held accountable.

I don't know if you've seen the finished version of "9/11: Press For Truth" yet, but in the credits, you might see a name that you recognize. If the name you see happens to be Jonathan Gold, I want you to know this... it was my pleasure Mrs. Van Auken. Your story deserves to be told, and I would do everything within my power to make that happen.

Thank you for participating in this movie. I believe with all of my heart that this movie has the power to reach everyone we've been unsuccessful with.

Thank you for asking for a new investigation as well. I believe the movement will unify behind the families.

Thank you for everything you have done Mrs. Van Auken. Thank you for your time, your perseverance, and your love of this world. You are an inspiration to us all.

Very Sincerely Yours,

Jon Gold

I sent almost the same letter to Mindy Kleinberg... I guess they showed it to each other. I got a response...

Dear Jon,

Thank you so much for your kind words. And thank you for helping us to tell the story - in 9/11 Press for Truth...

Lorie Van Auken and Mindy Kleinberg

AuGmENTor Guest
    Thanx man. You made me jerk a tear behind that. What a heartfelt letter. God bless you Jon.

Thanks. I have to admit... this made my birthday.

AuGmENTor Guest
    Not your bday yet is it? my sons is tomorrow, mine is the twenty fourth, and my Grandad (God rest his soul, whadda awsome guy) was the 23rd. Thought yours was the Monday.