The point that I think you fail to grasp here is this: The problem that we are discussing is not soley the problem of the USA. We are not the ONLY ones being herded into cattle cars and told they want to kill us for our freedoms. This is a WORLD problem. Britain, being somewhat of an influence in the world, needs to be kept in fear also. if I'm not mistaken, in those archives Jon provided, I had read that Blair was facing some sort of an election tat wasn't looking so good for him. Answer: Some good old false flag terrorism. Some of us in here believe there is some sort of "global elite" (so as not to use illuminati, and start all that shit over) running their own agenda, that applies to the entire planet. Since MOST of us are from the USA (and this global elite has a hardon for the USA) we mostly discuss matters pertaining to us.
If you don't mind me asking damien, what research have you conducted as a result of recomendation by the people on this board? Any documentaries watched? ANything? Cause I'm sensing a trend in that you seem to be maintaining multiple arguments across many threads based on no fact at all. In fact, upon reviewing, I see not a single instance of YOU providing any backup to anything, pro OR con. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this, as I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong...