Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For The Record...

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Oh, almost forgot. That group of people are insinuating that I am somehow a "plant."
    Like a fern or something?

Quote Originally Posted by AuGmENTor
    Like a fern or something?
    A Zionist Mole for Larry Silverstein, a "subtle" disinformationist, an agent of some alphabet agency, etc...

Almost like the idiot that made this...

No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

MrDark71 Guest
    Sounds like they have gone full blown anti-Israel .....as if Israel controls the military industrial complex, global banking, and the energy/automotive companies. I highly doubt Cheney's hunting buds sit down for lox and bagels before they head out to shoot each other in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDark71
    Sounds like they have gone full blown anti-Israel .....as if Israel controls the military industrial complex, global banking, and the energy/automotive companies. I highly doubt Cheney's hunting buds sit down for lox and bagels before they head out to shoot each other in the face.
    Yep, and they also think someone like myself, who's been doing this for 5 years, thinks that I somehow "deserve" special treatment. Um, no. How about simple respect? If not for my person, then how about for EVERYTHING I have done to further this cause? I'm not going to post it, but BELIEVE ME, my "9/11 Truth Resume" is VERY impressive. If not for my person, then how about for my experience? My experience approaching people, my experience with regard to information, my experience with posting information that reaches the masses as opposed to the choir. I hate to act as if I'm tooting my own horn, but you know what? The fact of the matter is, I DO have a horn, and that horn only exists because of my commitment to this cause, my dedication to this cause, the sacrifices I've made for this cause, and so on...

To give you an idea of the pompous arrogance of the individuals I'm referring to, in this blog that has CNN talking about how the alleged hijackers may have received military training within the U.S., "real truther" writes...

distraction as it is irrelevant... Whoever these people were who may or may not have trained at US military bases certainly did not hijack any planes on 9/11. They also did not plant the explosives in the towers I bet. Arrest the real criminals before they kill again!

After 5 years of studying 9/11, the only thing I can say as an absolute is that we were lied to. This is an example of how they "know" what happened.

Here is casseia's version of what happened on "real truther's" newly created blog.

I'm a trouble-maker, and it's going to be all my fault when dz throws in the towel and shuts 911blogger down. 'Cause yesterday I made Albanese freak out and call me a "biddy" and today I got Gold so bent out of shape he told me to "Read my lips: Go fuck yourself." In order to defend my honor, as a member of the gentler sex, dz was forced to suspend both of them for the weekend.

Defending her honor as a member of the "gentler sex" had nothing to do with it. I asked dz to ban me.

The difference between claiming to know what happened on 9/11 and not is summed up nicely by Dr. William Pepper.

By coincidence, some of these individuals believe in Holocaust Denial. However, it's not the bad kind of Holocaust Denial because the research they refer to was done by David Cole, a jew, and that's ok.

Did the Holocaust happen? You bet your ass it did. Is Israel using it to other countries' detriment? You bet your ass they are.

MrDark71 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    By coincidence, some of these individuals believe in Holocaust Denial. However, it's not the bad kind of Holocaust Denial because the research they refer to was done by David Cole, a jew, and that's ok.

Did the Holocaust happen? You bet your ass it did. Is Israel using it to other countries' detriment? You bet your ass they are.
    I saw a video with him in it, that was quite interesting. I think I linked it in the AIPAC post.

Some people just live for the theatrics. My favorite way to explain how I feel is summed up by Donald Sutherland's MrX in JFK....

"X: Well that's the real question, isn't it? Why? The how and the who is just scenery for the public. Oswald, Ruby, Cuba, the Mafia (or neocons, Israel, Bin Laden). Keeps 'em guessing like some kind of parlor game, prevents 'em from asking the most important question, why? Why was Kennedy killed? Who benefited? Who has the power to cover it up? Who?"

natalie Guest
    I normally have nothing to add to any of your threads you all seem to cover everything so well but this time I had to say something. I have known Jon Gold for over 18 years and I've never known him to be more dedicated or compassionate about anything like he is with 911 truth. The fact that anyone would try to discredit him in anyway is bullshit. Jon, I say personally to you you should not feel threatened nor should you feel the need to defend yourself. All your work speaks for itself and all the people who have worked with you in trying to uncover the"truth" will speak for you. Keep up the good fight and don't let the haters distract you from you mission. Peace...