Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For The Record...

For The Record...

I recently asked dz to ban me from 911blogger.com so I wouldn't be tempted to post there. Things have gotten a little out of hand over there with the trolls, etc... and I was getting involved in too many fights.

Today, after I saw two of the usual trolls doing their usual thing, I called them on it, and told one of them to go "fuck yourself."

Because I'm banned, I can't explain myself so I figured I would here.

Someone named Lazlo Toth posted the following:

Jon flipped out, told everyone to F Off, and it was pretty surprising and a bit shocking, but we are all engaged in a very difficult and emotionally charged struggle.

That is not the truth. The truth is I told casseia to "Read my lips. Go fuck yourself."

I certainly WAS NOT addressing "everyone."
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

AuGmENTor Guest
    The same casseia that posts here?

werther Guest
    That is not the truth. The truth is I told casseia to "Read my lips. Go fuck yourself."
    Isn't Casseia the chick that sometimes posts here? Maybe I am out of my element.

werther Guest
    Augmentor beat me to it....took to long to find that damn picture!

She has "fallen into" a group of people that think they "know" what happened on 9/11, and because they "know", they shun everything else promoted in this movement if it doesn't coincide with what is really their "pet theory." And their "pet theory" is that Israel was behind it. That Israel controls the U.S. That because Larry Silverstein has powerful Israeli friends, he was involved in 9/11, etc... when the fact of the matter is, and feel free to look it up. Israel warned the U.S. prior to 9/11 of 9/11, and the most that they can be accounted for doing is at the very least, spying on the would be hijackers... maybe as a sub contractor for the CIA... and apparently there were "dancing Israelis" in the streets, etc... they think the Mossad planted the explosives in the towers, etc...

It's speculative just like everything else. As those who post here know, I am no friend to the current regime running Israel. You would be hard pressed to find more incriminating information about Israel than on this site. However, to shun Sibel Edmonds, Robert Wright, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, all of the incriminating information about the alleged hijackers, the warnings and foreknowledge, and even the White House to a certain extent, and a lot of other things, is ridiculous in my mind.

Another thing they are doing is saying that if you promote any information having to do with Osama Bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and the 19 alleged hijackers, you are promoting "racist" information against Muslims.

First of all, I would hope that people are bright enough to know that even if Muslims WERE involved, that DOES NOT mean you hate an entire race of people. Secondly, the 9/11 Truth Movement has basically said that elements of the U.S. Government were behind the 9/11 attacks, and we are fighting to END the genocide taking place AGAINST the Muslim people. I can't think of anything less "racist" than that.

IF Muslims were involved, that doesn't mean elements of our Government weren't AS WELL. If those elements in our Government turn out to be white, black, Chinese, Jewish, Christian, whatever... I would HOPE people are bright enough not to hate all whites, blacks, Chinese, Jews, Christians, whatever...

AuGmENTor Guest
    what the hey is that a picture OF?

werther Guest
    Whoa ....Gold that shit is crazy. I am not saying that their theory is wrong, but to be so entrenched is setting yourself(Casseia) up for failure.

I will gladly entertain any theory, or I should say speculation ...because that's all it is, but under the circumstances absolutes will get you nowhere.

I know what I have been told by my government is a lie, for this there exists plenty of evidence. Exactly how it was carried out, who planned it, who controls who, I don't fucking know and frankly niether does anybody else in this 'movement'.

-augmentor -the pic is from The Big Lebowski.....Donny, you are out of your element!

Quote Originally Posted by werther
    Whoa ....Gold that shit is crazy. I am not saying that their theory is wrong, but to be so entrenched is setting yourself(Casseia) up for failure.

I will gladly entertain any theory, or I should say speculation ...because that's all it is, but under the circumstances absolutes will get you nowhere.

I know what I have been told by my government is a lie, for this there exists plenty of evidence. Exactly how it was carried out, who planned it, who controls who, I don't fucking know and frankly niether does anybody else in this 'movement'.

-augmentor -the pic is from The Big Lebowski.....Donny, you are out of your element!
    They lied. We know they lied. We know they compromised any investigation. We know they had motives for war. We know they wouldn't have been able to get war without 9/11. They are suspects in the crime of 9/11. For at the very least, criminal negligence, and at the most, complete orchestration of the attacks. Personally, I think it's a little bit in between. But as you said, I DON'T KNOW. Hence, the call for a new investigation. Anyone who thinks they know exactly what happened on 9/11 is fooling themselves.

BTW... even if Israel was involved, or Pakistan, or Saudi Arabia, the fact of the matter is, the attacks wouldn't have been successful had it not been for the White House. The quickest path to 9/11 is right through the White House.

Oh, almost forgot. That group of people are insinuating that I am somehow a "plant."

AuGmENTor Guest
    Oh, the Big Lebowski.... BLECH. I remember ppving that movie years ago, all amped up cuz I heard it was good. And man did it SUCK!
    To each his own though...
    I have watched how they get down over at blogger for a while now, and in all hosesty, I can't be bothered posting there. I will form my own opinions. I don't go much beyond this BB to discuss/ voice them.