MSM Attacks In Unison Are Hard To Record

By Jon Gold
3/29/2007

For the past few nights, media pundits such as Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, and Joe Scarborough have been relentlessly attacking Rosie O'Donnell because of the fact that she questioned how WTC7 came down on 9/11.

You may or may not have noticed, but Rosie has never actually accused anyone of anything. When asked today on "The View" whether or not she thought it was a "conspiracy", she responded by saying, "No, but I do believe it's the first time in history that fire has melted steel - I do believe that it defies physics for the World Trade Center Building 7, which collapsed in on itself, it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved - World Trade Center 7."

Tonight, the attacks became so frequent, that for one person to record them all, it would be nigh impossible (unless you had a lot of equipment). However, as I stated earlier, all Rosie is really doing is asking a question. How did WTC7 come down on 9/11? NIST has yet to release its' final report, so it's not absurd to ask the question. Why then is the media attacking her?

This isn't the first article I've had to write in Rosie's defense. On 3/16/2007, I wrote, "Rosie O'Donnell Is Not A Terrorist Sympathizer" because of the first wave of attacks against her for her comments about Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's "confession".

Are you seeing a pattern here? If you question 9/11, then the media attacks you. Just like they did when Prof. Jones came out. Just like they did when Charlie Sheen came out. Just like they did when Charlie Sheen agreed to narrate the next "Loose Change" movie. The list goes on and on for the amount of times the media has attacked ANYONE with questions pertaining to 9/11. The phrase, "methinks thou doth protest too much" comes to mind.

Maybe Rosie was on to something when she started talking about who owns the media. If everybody's saying the same thing (Fox, CNN, MSNBC), then the people aren't hearing the other side of the story. That is the job of the media after all. To inform the people of what's going on. If we don't hear the other side of the story, then we can't hold anyone accountable for 9/11. If we don't hear the other side of the story, then we can't hold anyone accountable for the lies leading up to the Iraq War. We can't hold anyone accountable for a great many things if the people aren't informed about what's going on. Who do you think that benefits? Certainly not the people.

Don't you think maybe it would be a good idea to break up the media monopoly in this country? I do. Right now, they are no different than Hitler's propaganda machine. In a country that has "Freedom Of the Press" in its' Constitution, that is a very sad thing.

Bill O'Reilly - Part I
Click Here

Bill O'Reilly - Part II
Click Here

Hannity & Colmes
Click Here

Joe Scarborough
Click Here