Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Media Is Telling Us That Iran Is Going To Attack U.S Or Israel On August 22nd

beltman713 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    Could they be so arrogant as to attack us again?
    I think it will be more desperation than arrogance. I think they truly thought 9/11 would be enough to achieve all of their goals, and that they would get away with it completely. Now, with all the suspicion surrounding 9/11 and their failed policies, they are getting desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by beltman713
    I think it will be more desperation than arrogance. I think they truly thought 9/11 would be enough to achieve all of their goals, and that they would get away with it completely. Now, with all the suspicion surrounding 9/11 and their failed policies, they are getting desperate.
    I mean to do it on August 22nd...
    No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth JG

beltman713 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold9472
    I mean to do it on August 22nd...
    I don't know. That might be a little hard to pull off, since people will be looking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by beltman713
    I don't know. That might be a little hard to pull off, since people will be looking for it.
    Right... so I don't think we have much to worry about for Tuesday.

9/11, 3/11, 7/7, 7/11, and 8/22 is Tuesday... I don't see a pattern other than the three "11's", and that 22 is 11x2.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I think the whole 8/22 thing is just something some idiot put out there to get on tv and other idiots in the media picked up on it thinking it was the real deal and that's how it became somewhat big in the media. But that's not to say the thread starter is an idiot for posting it.

ABC: Tomorrow is Shiite 'day of reckoning'

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/AB...ning_0821.html

Published: Monday August 21, 2006

A report in the ABC News blog claims that US authorities aren't taking extra precautions, but are on the watch for increased terror activity, as tomorrow marks the Shi'ite "day of reckoning."

Relevant excerpts follow:

August 22 was rumored by intelligence experts to be a possible date that the London plotters would blow-up passenger planes headed towards the United States, though it is not known if the suspects were Shiite extremists.

This year, August 22 marks the holy day on the Islamic calendar that is the day of reckoning for Shiites. Some Shiite sects believe that August 22 could correspond to the end of the world. And just today, after much hype, Iran has announced that it will continue to develop its nuclear program. To followers of Iranian President Ahmadinejad, this is a well-timed affront to Israel, the United States and the world. The United Nations had given Iran until the end of the month to respond, but Ahmadinejad had made it clear to all Iranians and the world that he intended to respond on the eve of August 22.

Whether or not this announcement is the end of Ahmadinejad's plans for August 22, one expert says we will have to wait and watch.

Ian C Guest
    Less an attack...if anything it'll be another "we saved the world" terrorist bust

AuGmENTor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian C
    Less an attack...if anything it'll be another "we saved the world" terrorist bust
    That's what my money's on. No attack, but a bust maybe. Or just maybe nothin at all. You can't predict shit like this. I know the whole AJ thing before 9/11, but that hadda be a fluke or something.

PhilosophyGenius Guest
    I predidict NOTHING will happen tomorrow and this dude who's promoting his stupid book must go back on his cable news tour and apoligize.