PDA

View Full Version : Here's Hoping...

Gold9472
04-30-2006, 11:05 AM
I decided to ask a very very very prominent individual if they could contribute an article about 9/11... :pray:

Dear ___________,

I'm writing you today to ask you for a favor that I think will be tremendously helpful in changing the direction of this country. I have always respected and admired everything you've ever written. All of your articles, that I know of, have been posted, and promoted on my website. I am well aware of your many contributions to the 9/11 Truth Movement as far as participation in movies, congressional briefings, and events such as the D.C. Emergency Truth Convergence of July last year.

I'm asking you today if you could take some time, and write an article about all or some of the questions about 9/11 that you have. Written in the concise, eloquent way that you are known for.

A lot of people respect what you have to say ___________, but to my knowledge, nothing has ever been written by you about that fateful day. If I'm wrong, please point me to the article, but if I'm not, please consider what I'm asking you to do.

Thank you for everything that you have done. You are a hero.

Very Sincerely Yours,

Jon Gold

His response...

thanks Jon Mulling over what I might say that others have not.

My response...

If it's repetitive in anyway, I don't think it would matter... I think it matters more that you're writing it...

Thank you very much ____________.

Jon