View Full Version : Do Your Own 9/11 Research

Gold9472
04-28-2006, 03:48 PM
Do your own 9/11 research

http://www.pqbnews.com/portals-code/list.cgi?paper=50&cat=45&id=638161&more=

John Seeland
Nanoose Bay
Apr 28 2006

A few weeks ago, a letter encouraged me to do some basic research about 9/11. I was shocked by what I found and now believe that much of what we were told about this event was lies and distortions.

Even more shocking is how easy it was to deceive so many people and convince them that horrific military action was necessary as a response.

Why should we care? Because thousands of people were killed on 9/11.

Because our minds were poisoned with a lust for revenge. Because Canadians are being wounded and killed in Afghanistan as a direct result of what we were told about 9/11. Because our government is planning to spend billions of extra dollars on our military instead of the wellbeing of all Canadians. All triggered by 9/11.

I found a lots of information during my searching. There is an excellent Google video called Loose Change, plus much more.

Do you think you already know everything about the event that launched the War on Terror and has resulted in the expenditure of hundreds of billions of dollars and tens of thousands of lives? I thought I did.

Start with something very basic. How many buildings were destroyed on 9/11? Now go find the answer and encourage everyone you know to do the same.

PhilosophyGenius
04-28-2006, 10:22 PM
The title sounds mean, might as well say "Do your own damn 9/11 research you lazy bastard".