PDA

View Full Version : WHO DID 911??

u2r2h
04-27-2006, 09:55 PM
Please NAME NAMES.

I throw HENRY SHELTON in the ring.

Reason: It would not have been possible without him knowing the full extent of the conspiracy. The Chairman of the JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF is not only responsible, he is the highest ranking CARRIER OF SECRETS.
He is maybe the only person that does not have to work on a "need to know basis". Furthermore the JCS is known to have hatched such high-treason plans, like Operation Northwoods.

Gold9472
04-27-2006, 10:16 PM
Not Osama.

Gold9472
04-27-2006, 10:32 PM
Dick Cheney... Mineta's testimony proved that he was definitely giving orders, and it's obvious that those orders weren't, "Do everything humanly possible, militarily, domestically, whatever you can, just protect the people."

Valfather
04-27-2006, 11:25 PM
This is the kind of this that seemed absurd and bizzare to me two weeks ago. From what I've been learning, I have to give it serious consideration.

I haven't read all of this, but what I have read is pretty bluntly accusing bush of being a traitor and mass murderer, and we most certainly have to use the word terrorist to describe the perpetrators.

The whole article can be found here:
http://www.rense.com/general57/aale.htm

Government Insider Says Bush Authorized 911 Attacks

From Thomas Buyea

9-17-4

Keep in mind when reading this, that the man being interviewed is no two-bit internet conspiracy buff.

Stanley Hilton was a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R) and has personally known Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz for decades. This courageous man has risked his professional reputation, and possibly his life, to get this information out to people.

The following is from his latest visit to Alex Jones' radio show.

Forwarded with Compliments of Free Voice of America (FVOA): Accurate News and Interesting Commentary for Amerika's Huddled Masses Yearning to Breathe Free.

Note: All honor to Stanley Hilton for risking his life so that we may know the truth of 9/11.

The Bush Junta Unmasked

"This (9/11) was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder." --Stanley Hilton

Alex Jones interview of Stanley Hilton, attorney for 911 taxpayers' lawsuit

Alex Jones Radio Show September 10, 2004 Transcription by 'RatCat'

AJ: He is back with us. He is former Bob Dole's chief of staff, very successful counselor, lawyer. He represents hundreds of the victims families of 9/11. He is suing Bush for involvement in 9/11. Now a major Zogby poll out - half of New Yorkers think the government was involved in 9/11. And joining us for the next 35 minutes, into the next hour, is Stanley Hilton. Stanley, it's great to have you on with us.

SH: Glad to be on.

AJ: We'll have to recap this when we start the next hour, but just in a nutshell, you have a lawsuit going, you've deposed a lot of military officers. You know the truth of 9/11. Just in a nutshell, what is your case alleging?

SH: Our case is alleging that Bush and his puppets Rice and Cheney and Mueller and Rumsfeld and so forth, Tenet, were all involved not only in aiding and abetting and allowing 9/11 to happen but in actually ordering it to happen. Bush personally ordered it to happen. We have some very incriminating documents as well as eye-witnesses, that Bush personally ordered this event to happen in order to gain political advantage, to pursue a bogus political agenda on behalf of the neocons and their deluded thinking in the Middle East. I also wanted to point out that, just quickly, I went to school with some of these neocons. At the University of Chicago, in the late 60s with Wolfowitz and Feith and several of the others and so I know these people personally. And we used to talk about this stuff all of the time. And I did my senior thesis on this very subject - how to turn the U.S. into a presidential dictatorship by manufacturing a bogus Pearl Harbor event. So, technically this has been in the planning at least 35 years.

AJ: That's right. They were all Straussian followers of a Nazi-like professor. And now they are setting it up here in America. Stanley, I know you deposed a lot of people and you've got your $7 million dollar lawsuit with hundreds of the victim's families involved.

SH: 7 billion, 7 billion

AJ: Yeah, 7 billion. Can you go over some of the new and incriminating evidence you've got of them ordering the attack?

SH: Yes, let me just say that this is a taxpayers' class action lawsuit as well as a suit on behalf of the families and the basic three arguments are they violated the Constitution by ordering this event. And secondly that they [garbled] fraudulent Federal Claims Act, Title 31 of the U.S. Code in which Bush presented false and fraudulent evidence to Congress to get the Iraq war authorization. And, of course, he related it to 9/11 and claimed that Saddam was involved with that, and all these lies.

Gold9472
04-27-2006, 11:26 PM
Stanley Hilton has been a huge disappointment.

AndrewLoweWatson
04-28-2006, 07:30 PM
Stanley Hilton has been a huge disappointment.

I'd just like to pick up on this point, Jon. I have often wondered why nobody mentions Hilton now. Did he just promise more than he could deliver, or was he possibly a plant?

Thanks.

Gold9472
04-28-2006, 07:33 PM
I'd just like to pick up on this point, Jon. I have often wondered why nobody mentions Hilton now. Did he just promise more than he could deliver, or was he possibly a plant?

Thanks.

I don't know what happened. I remember him stating he had documentation of George Bush signing off on 9/11... um, WHERE IS IT?!?!... Ruppert wrote a "warning" about him. He also attacked Alex Jones in the "warning".