PDA

View Full Version : Is Bush just providing the foil?

thumper
04-24-2006, 05:58 PM
For those who think that Bush is gonna get impeached:

Bush current actions are not those of a rational person, I think we can all agree to that.

But thinking Bush is just plain fool or has gone mad is a mistake.

He is doing exactly what he wants. His mission is to bring down all the current structures of power and rise a mayhem of unprecedented proportions.

I don't know if you have realized the subtle but notorious twist of him and his gang's attitude on criticism, from trying to justify their actions with lies and half baked "facts" to a more indifferent and authoritative line responses. The guy now has the pan by the handle and knows it. He has become a De Facto dictator and will stay in house as long as he wants. Guarantee.

With that power on hand, he is in position of fullfiling his destiny and bring down all te current paradigm. Everything is set up by now, the system is starting to crumble and we are all living in an illusion of normality that is going to be each day harder to keep going until is too late.

Once Iran wars starts, things will go down the pipe much faster and our entire way of living will be a fading memory.

Your coutry is broke, has issued far more IOU notes (AKA dollars) than it will ever be able to pay. That alone should have been enough warning to anybody. That was done on purpose as the seed of the upcoming chaos.

Whatever happens on the coming months, I can clearly see that will mean the end of the system as we know it.

From the ashes of the old stablishment, will rise, almost as a natural and convenient answer to the Bush and Co past chaos, and sadly I think everybody will be happy about it, a new form of government, based in a global structure of power, an united economy , and an united spiritual approach (NWO anybody?). Guess who is gonna be the tender and charismatic leader of that New era of peace an progress for mankind. Ah, and the best part, in order to avoid past inconvenients, the Very Chip will not only look as a great answer as new ID tag system, but will be also the ultimate economic way of payment (and subtle control).linky (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=225902&mpage=1&showdate=4/24/06)

I don't agree with everything this poster says, and you can ignore the religious connotations if it bothers you, but has anyone thought that this could all be intentional? and to what end?
(http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=225902&mpage=1&showdate=4/24/06)