PDA

View Full Version : Bush shows signs of fear and panic at press conference

AndrewLoweWatson
04-23-2006, 09:14 PM
I am not a psychologist, but I would have said the President looked decidedly shifty, not to say nervous, not to say downright terrified, when asked at a recent press conference what he thought of the suggestion that he had advance knowledge of 911.

Also highly revealing is the belly-laugh his lame denial gets from the floor when it is followed by a swift response from the same reporter of "Well, in that case I'll ask you something unrelated". Those guys know, they know all right. Doesn't that make you rather angry?

http://www.loosechange911.com/

somebigguy
04-23-2006, 09:52 PM
If that "reporter" had any balls, he would have went in for the kill. Could you imagine having the president in a situation like that and not pursuing it? Thats every reporter's dream to have someone against the ropes like that.

I guess if there really was a freedom of the press, he'd have pushed a little harder.

AndrewLoweWatson
04-24-2006, 01:22 AM
Slightly related: I vented my anger on Jim Brogan after reading one of his 'articles' about Charlie Sheen. This is what I wrote him:

Dear Mr Brogan,

You know full well that Charlie Sheen is telling the truth about 911, but you
choose to smear him in print and pretend that he is hated by the public,
which you know also to be totally untrue. You know that a CNN public poll
over three days - open to anyone - registered 84% support for Sheen.

You even know, in your heart that Charlie is a brave and honest man, a bit
of a hero in fact. Dont you wish you were like him?

When the history of our times is written , he will feature as a leading name.
Where will your name be I wonder? Do you even want to be remembered
as a collaborator, rather than a free man?

People like you make me sad.

Andrew Watson,

England

awepittance
04-24-2006, 11:32 AM
I am not a psychologist, but I would have said the President looked decidedly shifty, not to say nervous, not to say downright terrified, when asked at a recent press conference what he thought of the suggestion that he had advance knowledge of 911.

Also highly revealing is the belly-laugh his lame denial gets from the floor when it is followed by a swift response from the same reporter of "Well, in that case I'll ask you something unrelated". Those guys know, they know all right. Doesn't that make you rather angry?

http://www.loosechange911.com/

do you know where i can see this video of him looking shifty?

the first time he was asked this in reference to howard dean i thought he looked very shifty, then the 2nd time i was shocked by his answer "i dont think anyone in this administration or at least the prior administration had any idea someone would use planes as missles.... on such a massive scale"

that thing he says at the end is particularly interesting, its like he knew in his head that they knew about the exact attack in mind, but wanted to cover his ass with the very last "on such a massive scale" statement.

Partridge
04-24-2006, 01:15 PM
the first time he was asked this in reference to howard dean i thought he looked very shifty

That's the one Andrew is talking about. And when the 'reporter' says "in that case I'll ask you something unrelated" - the whole room starts laughing. It's sick.